PDA

View Full Version : The crab stealing, screaming from a table top rapist is having his hearing now

starkvegasdawg
12-02-2014, 01:23 PM
Before they went in his lawyer had the following quote:

"We intend to end this process today," Cornwell said Tuesday, outside the building where the hearing is taking place. "Unfortunately, in these types of cases, the only way to confront the lie is to tell the truth. Jameis will tell the truth today and we are confident that Justice Harding, when he hears her multiple lies and Jameis' truth, will find as every other entity to this point -- that she's lying."

Now I've heard some over the top BS statements in my life and I know his lawyer is doing exactly he is paid to do, but I wonder if he could even say that with a straight face?

Mjoelner34
12-02-2014, 02:06 PM
Before they went in his lawyer had the following quote:

"We intend to end this process today," Cornwell said Tuesday, outside the building where the hearing is taking place. "Unfortunately, in these types of cases, the only way to confront the lie is to tell the truth. Jameis will tell the truth today and we are confident that Justice Harding, when he hears her multiple lies and Jameis' truth, will find as every other entity to this point -- that she's lying."

Now I've heard some over the top BS statements in my life and I know his lawyer is doing exactly he is paid to do, but I wonder if he could even say that with a straight face?

"Unfortunately, in these types of cases, the only way to confront the lie is to tell the truth."
Whaaaaaat???? Since when did telling the truth become 'unfortunate'? So what he's really saying is fortunately in other cases we can confront lies with lies.

DawgHouseUnited
12-02-2014, 02:20 PM
...I know his lawyer is doing exactly he is paid to do, but I wonder if he could even say that with a straight face?

(insert one of any number of sleazy lawyer jokes here)