PDA

View Full Version : Trae Elston and CJ Johnson

UMCDawg16
12-01-2014, 06:05 PM
Trae Elston, what more can be said about this guy? He is probably the dirtiest player in the SEC and has been for a couple of years. If you look up thug in the dictionary you see his photo. What he did, or tried to do, to Dak was downright despicable. Everyone on the field knew the play was dead but him? Give me a break. He knew exactly what he was doing and that was trying to blow out our QB's knees and end his season. Easily the dirtiest play I have seen in CFB this season. He has no business playing college football. And then OM fans were making jokes and memes about it. What a classless bunch of hypocrites.

CJ Johnson- SMH.......This guy has to go down as my all time most hated bear. The guy lives to troll and trash talk MSU. On the play where Dak "punched" him in face, as OM fans want to call it, what isn't seen is that CJ, SPIT IN DAK'S FACE. That's right, this dude SPIT in Dak's face. There isn't many more low down, dirty, disrespectful things you can do to a human being. Once again, this guy has no business playing CFB. Here is Jay Hughes's FB post after the game:920

UMCDawg16
12-01-2014, 06:12 PM
If you can't read Jay's post, it says: "This is nuts. Never stoop low enough to spit in someone's face. Come on CJ."

rrog17
12-01-2014, 06:12 PM
What's his post say? Can't read the attachment.

Leroy Jenkins
12-01-2014, 06:20 PM
They spit out of love. Either that or CJ was anointing Dak with the spirit of the Rev Freezus.

Todd4State
12-01-2014, 06:21 PM
Usually what goes around comes around.

ScottH
12-01-2014, 06:32 PM
From a post on 247...

"CJ will be delivering furniture in Philadelphia in a couple of years.
Dak will be pulling 7 figures."

SDDawg
12-01-2014, 06:49 PM
Bottom line, I am more appalled than I have EVER BEEN with OMers after that play. To a person (old ladies and kids included), they defended their player on that play and showed no empathy or concern for Dak. ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!

They are lying, sleazy, scum of the Earth people and I'll never be convinced otherwise. If you can't call that a dirty play, you're just a dirty person imo.

DownwardDawg
12-01-2014, 06:57 PM
Can't read attachment.

AlSwearengen
12-01-2014, 07:26 PM
When the "spitting" occurred, I didn't know who did it, but when I saw dak's reaction, the first thing that occurred to me was that someone spit in his face. The dumbass announcer was going on about how dak hurt his hand, but you could tell that he was motioning to his face.

Olemiss must love their lowlife pieces of shit because they seem to always have a few representing them.

Stay classy olemiss.

JDog13
12-01-2014, 08:45 PM
So CJ spits and white girls swallow? Olay Miss lowlife pieces of shit are also known as fans and alumni.

CadaverDawg
12-01-2014, 09:43 PM
If I was Dak, I would have wiped my face, smiled, and said "well, at least now I know what you do after sucking Lil Knem off, Bitch."

But that's why Dak is a Heisman candidate, and I'm a smartass on a message board.

Thompson92
12-01-2014, 09:52 PM
The delusion out of that place is staggering. How do you defend that kind of behavior? And that's just two players on one-time occasions. Don't even get me started on the absurdity produced by them, their teammates, and that whole garbage heap of an institution.
Reading news about OM is just discovering a long sequence of disturbing events and eventually not being surprised by any of it.

starkvegasdawg
12-01-2014, 09:53 PM
If I was Dak, I would have wiped my face, smiled, and said "well, at least now I know what you do after sucking Lil Knem off, Bitch."

But that's why Dak is a Heisman candidate, and I'm a smartass on a message board.

I'd have been more inclined to see how far I could drive his cup up into his junk with my knee and ask if he had any white girls on standby to kiss it and make it better.

BeardoMSU
12-01-2014, 09:55 PM

Yup..and CJ gonna CJ....
http://i.imgur.com/6lLyoq5.gif

Todd4State
12-01-2014, 10:03 PM

If Dan did anything correctly, it's probably tell our players to not retaliate.

JDog13
12-01-2014, 10:08 PM
So earlier in the year, a cop tackled a Bama fan throwing a drink. Where were they Saturday night when they were pelting our players with drinks and bottles. Hell, I'd bet Oxschwitz PD was throwing them also. I just hope everyone remembers it next November and brings the rain.

Percho
12-01-2014, 10:13 PM
I put the following on SEC Facebook page. Twice.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/11/29/7307705/ole-miss-player-nails-dak-prescott-on-dead-play-and-ouch

corona con lima
12-01-2014, 10:19 PM
So earlier in the year, a cop tackled a Bama fan throwing a drink. Where were they Saturday night when they were pelting our players with drinks and bottles. Hell, I'd bet Oxschwitz PD was throwing them also. I just hope everyone remembers it next November and brings the rain.

I hope we don't. We have class they do not. Do not stoop to their level. As my late father used to say "Don't wrestle with pigs cause they will get shit on you."

Fredo gonna Fredo.

CCL

JDog13
12-01-2014, 10:38 PM
I hope we don't. We have class they do not. Do not stoop to their level. As my late father used to say "Don't wrestle with pigs cause they will get shit on you."

Fredo gonna Fredo.

CCL

Yeah, they say they have class also. I wanna give them the same experience we get. They deserve it class be damned.

TheRef
12-01-2014, 10:39 PM
Yeah, they say they have class also. I wanna give them the same experience we get. They deserve it class be damned.

No...don't do beer showers...don't do that crap. EOG will actually throw you out. I know the guy who runs it for MSU, he'll throw you out with no remorse.

JDog13
12-01-2014, 10:49 PM
No...don't do beer showers...don't do that crap. EOG will actually throw you out. I know the guy who runs it for MSU, he'll throw you out with no remorse.

Obviously, I wouldn't want to be the only asshole doing it. Be honest, would you not love to soak Kiffin?

TheRef
12-01-2014, 10:51 PM
Obviously, I wouldn't want to be the only asshole doing it. Be honest, would you not love to soak Kiffin?

Would I want to on the inside? Yes. But in no way, shape, form, or fashion will I support it happening in Davis Wade. No...let them do their shitty little beer showers and waste their alcohol.

Todd4State
12-01-2014, 10:58 PM

I say ring cowbells at them on the way to their bus while talking an immense amount of shit.

JDog13
12-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Would I want to on the inside? Yes. But in no way, shape, form, or fashion will I support it happening in Davis Wade. No...let them do their shitty little beer showers and waste their alcohol.

I wouldn't support it being done to anyone but them. It's happened the last three trips to their place. I just want us to say enough is enough. The odds of our fans returning the favor are very slim, so my words aren't anything more than message board banter.

C222
12-01-2014, 11:27 PM
I cannot wait until next year. Dirty mf'ers will get theirs.

BossDawg
12-02-2014, 01:12 AM

Had that been the other way around, the UMiss folks would be on an all out media rampage calling out our fans and players, and it would work. Why can't our people and players orchestrate some bad publicity for them? I've never understood that. Those hypocritical pricks need to be called out as much as possible.

Todd4State
12-02-2014, 01:19 AM
Had that been the other way around, the UMiss folks would be on an all out media rampage calling out our fans and players, and it would work. Why can't our people and players orchestrate some bad publicity for them? I've never understood that. Those hypocritical pricks need to be called out as much as possible.

Well, I think part of it starts with our coach who refuses to run it up because it would somehow disrespect football. Our coaches take knees instead of getting the ball to Dixon one more time.

Or even worse- let's put the back ups in against LSU and make the game more interesting.

Percho
12-02-2014, 11:10 AM
I am going to be irate if Elston is not suspended for their bowl game by the SEC. Not by OM, but by the SEC.

DawgHouseUnited
12-02-2014, 11:18 AM
I am going to be irate if Elston is not suspended for their bowl game by the SEC. Not by OM, but by the SEC.

Not that it's necessary for them to take action, but is Dan or anyone saying anything about it? It seemed that Les whining is what got D-Day benched.

DawgInMemphis
12-02-2014, 11:50 AM
I put the following on SEC Facebook page. Twice.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/11/29/7307705/ole-miss-player-nails-dak-prescott-on-dead-play-and-ouch

He times that hit a little bit earlier where Dak's feet are planted and that's a serious knee injury. Dirty play by a dirty player.

Brahmabull
12-02-2014, 01:02 PM
Does anybody have the video of CJ spitting on Dak?

12-02-2014, 01:13 PM
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story/2014-10-06/ole-miss-alabama-trae-elston-suspended-for-attempted-kick-tide-running-back

DawgHouseUnited
12-02-2014, 02:05 PM
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story/2014-10-06/ole-miss-alabama-trae-elston-suspended-for-attempted-kick-tide-running-back

Rev. Freeze: "I talked to Trae this morning and he understands that's not how we want to go about things. I don't think there was any intent to injure or hurt."

LINK (https://vine.co/v/OKW3lmEq0Ui) since I don't know how to embed a Vine clip. Sure doesn't look like there was any intent to injure.***

TrapGame
12-02-2014, 02:29 PM
Rev. Freeze: "I talked to Trae this morning and he understands that's not how we want to go about things. I don't think there was any intent to injure or hurt."

LINK (https://vine.co/v/OKW3lmEq0Ui) since I don't know how to embed a Vine clip. Sure doesn't look like there was any intent to injure.***

They're so full of shit it's pitiful.

Todd4State
12-02-2014, 02:35 PM

Talk about talking out of both sides of your mouth. "We don't go about things like that, but I don't think he meant to do it"? First he acknowledges that it was the wrong thing to do, but then says he didn't mean to do it.

DawgHouseUnited
12-02-2014, 02:41 PM
They're so full of shit it's pitiful.

What was it OM fans were saying about D-day? Something like "this is a recurring problem- he's obviously a violent thug and needs to be put down!" What are they saying about Elston- anything? Or are they too busy polishing his halo?

Dawg61
12-02-2014, 02:47 PM
We should of been fu@king with Bo Wallace's head so bad. What a golden opportunity wasted. When's the next time we are going to get the epitome of an Ole Miss douchebag playing QB again?

Brahmabull
12-02-2014, 02:58 PM
We should of been fu@king with Bo Wallace's head so bad. What a golden opportunity wasted. When's the next time we are going to get the epitome of an Ole Miss douchebag playing QB again?

It shouldn't be long. Most of their QB's are douchebags!

TrapGame
12-02-2014, 03:20 PM

Chad Kelly will fill the role of douchebag QB next year and he has a history of short fuses. He better get used to being thrown under the bus.

DawgHouseUnited
12-02-2014, 03:54 PM
Chad Kelly will fill the role of douchebag QB next year and he has a history of short fuses. He better get used to being thrown under the bus.

I'm thinking that if he gets tossed under the bus too much, he'll blow a gasket at the Rev. REMEMBER (http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20140412/PC20/140419727/1032/cole-stoudt-shines-chad-kelly-benched-in-clemson-spring-game) he blew up at the Clemson spring game for not going for it on 4th & 3. Got benched. My favorite line from the article:

Kelly's final statline was 10-for-18 for 113 yards and two interceptions; while the quarterbacks couldn't be tackled, thus stunting his scrambling ability, his lasting impression was the pouting as much as the picks.

Should fit right in up there...

yjnkdawg
12-02-2014, 07:53 PM
Trae Elston, what more can be said about this guy? He is probably the dirtiest player in the SEC and has been for a couple of years. If you look up thug in the dictionary you see his photo. What he did, or tried to do, to Dak was downright despicable. Everyone on the field knew the play was dead but him? Give me a break. He knew exactly what he was doing and that was trying to blow out our QB's knees and end his season. Easily the dirtiest play I have seen in CFB this season. He has no business playing college football. And then OM fans were making jokes and memes about it. What a classless bunch of hypocrites.

CJ Johnson- SMH.......This guy has to go down as my all time most hated bear. The guy lives to troll and trash talk MSU. On the play where Dak "punched" him in face, as OM fans want to call it, what isn't seen is that CJ, SPIT IN DAK'S FACE. That's right, this dude SPIT in Dak's face. There isn't many more low down, dirty, disrespectful things you can do to a human being. Once again, this guy has no business playing CFB. Here is Jay Hughes's FB post after the game:920

Elston had to have heard that whistle and looks like anybody could tell the play was dead, with the slow motion movement of Dak and the way the other players were responding. That was just another OM cheap shot that should have had a penalty called and should have been an ejection, based on Elston's prior history. Hopefully that will be looked into, but it probably won't be.

CJ chose the right school, because he doesn't deserve to wear the Maroon and White or be a Bulldawg. He doesn't have the character or integrity to be a MSU Bulldog, so he fits in perfect with the rest of the inmates up there.