PDA

View Full Version : Buy/sell

msstate7
12-01-2014, 01:12 PM
Mullen's "we weren't gonna make it anyway" comment gets us punished by the committee in the rankings tomorrow night

MadDawg
12-01-2014, 01:14 PM
Three things:

1. No it should not affect the rankings

2. Mullen should not have said that.

3. He (Mullen) is right.

TrapGame
12-01-2014, 01:15 PM
Sell. Letting a hobbled QB and munchkin RB rape our defense punishes us with committee tomorrow.

mic
12-01-2014, 01:18 PM
Mullen did and said ALOT of wrong things Saturday and Sunday

shoeless joe
12-01-2014, 01:26 PM
Sell- I don't really get the big deal about him saying it in the first place. And I also just think it was a defense mechanism against all the "how does it feel to be knocked from the playoffs by your rival?" questions.

basedog
12-01-2014, 01:29 PM
What difference does it make, we didn't win so he can say what he thinks! No doubt he was butt-hurt by the loss and if we had won he would have been singing high praises why we would have been in the playoffs.

Too much non factor talk about what he said after a loss imo!

SDDawg
12-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Sell- it was a dumb comment by a frustrated coach that has never been in this position before. Ultimate disappointment on this season, a huge opportunity slipped through his fingers. Nothing more and the committee doesn't care about that any more than they care about lesser programs lobbying for their inclusion. In the end, we're ranked between 9 and 12 because we got smacked in the mouth by a lesser team.

GTHOM
12-01-2014, 01:40 PM
sell, although i do think it was an absolutely stupid thing to say

msstate7
12-01-2014, 01:44 PM
I'll give you my answer after seeing where Michigan state is. No way they should be ahead of us

AROB44
12-01-2014, 02:16 PM
What difference does it make, we didn't win so he can say what he thinks! No doubt he was butt-hurt by the loss and if we had won he would have been singing high praises why we would have been in the playoffs.

Too much non factor talk about what he said after a loss imo!

Exactly....Picking apart what he should or shouldn't do regarding play calling, asst coaches, etc. is one thing. Worrying about what he should or shouldn't say after a loss like that is just plain stupid.

Liverpooldawg
12-01-2014, 02:20 PM
Sell, getting beat will have everything to do with that.