PDA

View Full Version : Elijah Staley

msstate7
06-15-2013, 08:32 PM
ive seen that 4 star elijah staley commits to miss state headline on espn at least 25 times. We're getting some good exposure today on espn

hailmari
06-15-2013, 08:37 PM
I just saw it. That's pretty cool, considering it's ESPN and us.

Pollodawg
06-15-2013, 09:07 PM
You know what, though? I am glad Staley committed, but I still like Damian Williams tape more than his. Also, I want Mullen and Co. to press for Sharp still.

Goat Holder
06-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Also, I want Mullen and Co. to press for Sharp still.

We ain't getting 2 high level QBs in one class. We may be able to swing Staley and then an overlooked MS guy, but we're not getting 2 highly recruited out of state QBs. At least not without extenuating circumstances, like last year with Sandberg a known draft commodity, and we STILL couldn't pull another highly rated guy.

msstate7
06-15-2013, 09:13 PM
We ain't getting 2 high level QBs in one class. We may be able to swing Staley and then an overlooked MS guy, but we're not getting 2 highly recruited out of state QBs.

As long as we land one good one, ill be happy considering how poorly we've done with qb's

Goat Holder
06-15-2013, 09:28 PM
I agree 100%. Can't really ask for much more than that. The fact that we got Damian Williams, a solid prospect, with Sandberg already in the fold is a pretty impressive feat. Even if he was pretty much a lock for MLB.

Coach34
06-15-2013, 09:59 PM
we are working hard on the kid from Texas. He is a project- more athlete than QB right now. But he is worth signing because he could be a WR if QB doesnt workout for him

Todd4State
06-15-2013, 10:47 PM
Also, I have heard a rumor that Madison Central's QB will join as a preferred walk-on. I think his name is Joseph Willis- he transferred in from Neshoba Central.

Pollodawg
06-15-2013, 10:58 PM
we are working hard on the kid from Texas. He is a project- more athlete than QB right now. But he is worth signing because he could be a WR if QB doesnt workout for him

He is more of a project than Staley? I rewatched some of Staley's film again today. His arm isn that bad.