PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting effect

Sacrifice
11-30-2014, 05:24 PM
Well after last night, how are we looking with our recruits? I know that probably didn't help with flipping Leo but is everybody else pretty solid? OM will be firing up the flip machine propaganda pretty soon.

Ifyouonlyknew
11-30-2014, 05:34 PM
Unlike fans recruits aren't emotional & 1 loss never is the reason a kid does or doesn't pick a school.

msstate7
11-30-2014, 05:37 PM
On the bright side... Recruits watching us yesterday had to see opportunity to play early**

HancockCountyDog
11-30-2014, 05:38 PM
Unlike fans recruits aren't emotional & 1 loss never is the reason a kid does or doesn't pick a school.

I'll never understand why more people don't understand that head to head matchup results has zero effect on a player's decision.

defiantdog
11-30-2014, 05:40 PM
Recruits don't choose a school based on one game.

starkvegasdawg
11-30-2014, 05:45 PM
On the bright side... Recruits watching us yesterday had to see opportunity to play early**

Nah...Mullen will sit an all American to let a senior with a third the talent play.

defiantdog
11-30-2014, 05:51 PM
Nah...Mullen will sit an all American to let a senior with a third the talent play.
If you're talking about PJ Jones, he was a 4 star out of high school and he's been a damn good space eater for us.

cheewgumm
11-30-2014, 06:09 PM
If we could just recruit linen better if be happy. OL and DL is everything .

Sacrifice
11-30-2014, 06:18 PM
I hope your right but I don't feel as confident about flipping Leo as I did yesterday.

Saltydog
11-30-2014, 07:57 PM
http://s8.postimg.org/4yic72y41/Recruiting.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/4yic72y41/)

SDDawg
11-30-2014, 11:14 PM
http://s8.postimg.org/4yic72y41/Recruiting.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/4yic72y41/)

There is no machine. That's a douchebag with a Twitter account. Some Rebtard talking shit to recruits- REVOLUTIONARY!!! **

maroonmania
12-01-2014, 12:10 PM
So are we going to go through this crap every 2 years about recruiting effect from the Egg Bowl result?? I mean how many of their recruits did we flip after last year? Pretty sure none. Look, its become obvious that at least as long as both programs are on solid ground, neither team is going to win very often on the road in this series. The last 2 times its happened either they were in the toilet (2010) or we were in the toilet (2003). Home team has a HUGE advantage in this rivalry.

starkvegasdawg
12-01-2014, 12:18 PM
If you're talking about PJ Jones, he was a 4 star out of high school and he's been a damn good space eater for us.

I'm just talking in general. He has shown tendencies to play less talented upper classmen over more talented freshmen and sophomores.

Homedawg
12-01-2014, 12:23 PM
I'm just talking in general. He has shown tendencies to play less talented upper classmen over more talented freshmen and sophomores.

Because he didn't have any talented upperclassmen. The ones he had, Prewitt, Hilton, they play.

Percho
12-01-2014, 01:20 PM
So are we going to go through this crap every 2 years about recruiting effect from the Egg Bowl result?? I mean how many of their recruits did we flip after last year? Pretty sure none. Look, its become obvious that at least as long as both programs are on solid ground, neither team is going to win very often on the road in this series. The last 2 times its happened either they were in the toilet (2010) or we were in the toilet (2003). Home team has a HUGE advantage in this rivalry.

I agree. You have to take the game from the home team. You do that with aggressive defense, MY plan would have been to body up on the first play and brought 6, 7, 8 to pump up my team and my game plan would have been to take the game from the home team with aggressive defense through out the game. We would have not given up any more points or yards doing that relative to what we did.