PDA

View Full Version : Team Bus Accident

PendingTransaction
11-30-2014, 02:50 PM
Apparently Mullen was driving but Hevesy was controlling the accelerator and brakes..

I seen it dawg
11-30-2014, 02:57 PM
Now that's funny

Treemydawg
11-30-2014, 03:01 PM
Sweet , we have a bus set up like a two man cruiser ?

I seen it dawg
11-30-2014, 03:03 PM
No. Hevesy lays in the floor board and pushes the peddles giggling.

Treemydawg
11-30-2014, 03:04 PM
Guess I should have added the ***** to my post

starkvegasdawg
11-30-2014, 03:07 PM
That explains a lot. Mullen probably sent the bus right down the middle of the road the whole time.

Smitty
11-30-2014, 03:27 PM
Mullen is technically the bus driver. But in this businesses there are secondary drivers that take over. Obviously Mullen was tired so Dak was behind the wheel. For whatever reason Mullen decided to put a governor on the engine and the bus couldn't go more than the given speed limit. There was some shaking during the first half of the trip so about halfway Mullen and the maintenance man who is supposed to stop bad things from happening to the bus named Collins had a look to see what the problem was. This maintenance man concluded that everything was okay and Mullen approved, setting off for the second half of the trip. Obviously the maintenance man Collins and the person in charge Mullen were incorrect and the wheels eventually fell off and the bus crashed. It wasn't the driver Dak's fault that the maintenance man and head driver put him in the bad position.

GTHOM
11-30-2014, 04:40 PM
Mullen is technically the bus driver. But in this businesses there are secondary drivers that take over. Obviously Mullen was tired so Dak was behind the wheel. For whatever reason Mullen decided to put a governor on the engine and the bus couldn't go more than the given speed limit. There was some shaking during the first half of the trip so about halfway Mullen and the maintenance man who is supposed to stop bad things from happening to the bus named Collins had a look to see what the problem was. This maintenance man concluded that everything was okay and Mullen approved, setting off for the second half of the trip. Obviously the maintenance man Collins and the person in charge Mullen were incorrect and the wheels eventually fell off and the bus crashed. It wasn't the driver Dak's fault that the maintenance man and head driver put him in the bad position.

I have a reliable source that confirms this***