PDA

View Full Version : 2 minute offense?

Dawg61
11-30-2014, 12:54 PM
Where is it? Is Mullen even capable of running one? Serious question. I can not remember us EVER being able to successfully score when forced to run a hurry up offense. Not in six seasons has Mullen been able to run a 2 minute offense. We never score late in the first half and if we are trailing come 4th quarter time we lose. Mullen is the worst trailing coach in the SEC. He was burning way too much clock late in the 3rd quarter yesterday and all throughout the 4th. This shit is unacceptable any longer. Learn how to run a fu@king two minute offense Dan.

HoopsDawg
11-30-2014, 01:00 PM
Where is it? Is Mullen even capable of running one? Serious question. I can not remember us EVER being able to successfully score when forced to run a hurry up offense. Not in six seasons has Mullen been able to run a 2 minute offense. We never score late in the first half and if we are trailing come 4th quarter time we lose. Mullen is the worst trailing coach in the SEC. He was burning way too much clock late in the 3rd quarter yesterday and all throughout the 4th. This shit is unacceptable any longer. Learn how to run a fu@king two minute offense Dan.

It's hard to forget that bowl game vs Northwestern where we worked the clock for Northwestern.

I don't know which play call was worse last night:

a) running Dak up the middle on 3rd down after he just took the late hit from Elston when we needed to save time.

b) running Josh a couple of plays later in the same situation

c) the 4th down call, Dak up the middle on 4th and 4.

d) the 3rd and 4 when we ran Dak up the middle again and had to settle for the short FG that we missed.

Percho
11-30-2014, 01:25 PM
It's hard to forget that bowl game vs Northwestern where we worked the clock for Northwestern.

I don't know which play call was worse last night:

a) running Dak up the middle on 3rd down after he just took the late hit from Elston when we needed to save time.

b) running Josh a couple of plays later in the same situation

c) the 4th down call, Dak up the middle on 4th and 4.

d) the 3rd and 4 when we ran Dak up the middle again and had to settle for the short FG that we missed.

Concerning d we had a gimmie bubble screen out to the right on that play and we ran up the middle where we could not run all night.

GTHOM
11-30-2014, 01:27 PM
He has made the same stupid mistakes time and time again. The staff lost us that game yesterday, Bama i think the players pressed and were tight, yesterday they were not prepared. Everybody in the world shits on mullen for his time mangagement. He cant handle it