PDA

View Full Version : Any Florida news yet?

ScottH
11-30-2014, 12:49 PM
Does Foley arrive just after Amen today?

Or has Beeyork nipped that in the bud?

GreenheadDawg
11-30-2014, 01:11 PM
He ain't going anywhere. He will be going in dry in Mullen's ass for years to come. 3 years in a row he has outcoached Mullen. He absolutely destroyed Mullen this year. Mullen should be extremely embarrassed

DownwardDawg
11-30-2014, 01:19 PM
Don't over react. They won't beat us at home next year. Besides, how did he out coach Mullen last year? He certainly did this year, but not last year.

Todd4State
11-30-2014, 01:22 PM
Don't over react. They won't beat us at home next year. Besides, how did he out coach Mullen last year? He certainly did this year, but not last year.

Exactly. Putting in Nkemdiche at RB last year was genius on his part.

I seen it dawg
11-30-2014, 01:26 PM
What's in Florida?

HoopsDawg
11-30-2014, 01:36 PM
Foley and Freeze are just ironing out the details. Look for an announcement the week after the SEC championship game.

msstate7
11-30-2014, 01:40 PM
Foley and Freeze are just ironing out the details. Look for an announcement the week after the SEC championship game.

Even though you're pessimistic as hell, I pay attention to what you say. This your honest opinion?

I would love to see freeze leave if for no other reason that to hopefully land rankin and Lewis

starkvegasdawg
11-30-2014, 01:43 PM
Well captain incisors finally came out and denied he has been contacted and says he is happy where he is. My first thought was pine box and such.

msstate7
11-30-2014, 01:44 PM
Well captain incisors finally came out and denied he has been contacted and says he is happy where he is. My first thought was pine box and such.

He hasn't been contacted, but has sexton?

starkvegasdawg
11-30-2014, 01:46 PM
He hasn't been contacted, but has sexton?

Plausible deniability.

I seen it dawg
11-30-2014, 01:46 PM
I imagine Sexton does the contacting real fast. He probably had Foley a menu to start from 8 weeks ago.

mstate68
11-30-2014, 01:47 PM
I don't see Freeze leaving. It could be awhile before we win another egg bowl in Oxford unless they have a Nutt-like collapse.

HoopsDawg
11-30-2014, 01:49 PM
Even though you're pessimistic as hell, I pay attention to what you say. This your honest opinion?

I would love to see freeze leave if for no other reason that to hopefully land rankin and Lewis

I was being sarcastic, but yes Freeze has definitely been contacted. Bjork has already upped his contract offer. We will see how bad UF wants him.

Dawgowar
11-30-2014, 02:51 PM
I was being sarcastic, but yes Freeze has definitely been contacted. Bjork has already upped his contract offer. We will see how bad UF wants him.

Have a reliable source on this as well. Sexton is working with TSUN's counter offer. TSUN looks to be Freeze's preference at this point.

HoopsDawg
11-30-2014, 02:56 PM
Have a reliable source on this as well. Sexton is working with TSUN's counter offer. TSUN looks to be Freeze's preference at this point.

That's right. If he leaves Ole Miss, it won't be because of money. Truth is, he is perfect for that school and their fanbase because he really plays to their recruiting appetite.

GTHOM
11-30-2014, 04:24 PM
He ain't going anywhere. He will be going in dry in Mullen's ass for years to come. 3 years in a row he has outcoached Mullen. He absolutely destroyed Mullen this year. Mullen should be extremely embarrassed

mullen should be embarrassed for yesterday, but calm down. they will not beat us in starkville

SDDawg
11-30-2014, 04:29 PM

Put the moonshine down Cooter, you're embarrassing yourself.