PDA

View Full Version : Stop your bitching

Pokerdawg44
11-29-2014, 10:02 PM
Our program has come so far. 10-2 is a GREAT season. Everyone was predicting 8-9 wins this season. Our stadium just got exppanded. Our brand has gotten LOTS of exposure. We we're #1 for 5 weeks. We will have our qb in ny for heisman ceremony. Were recruiting better than ever. 5 straight bowl games. Game day experience is at all time best. Man we've come a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way since the Croom era. Even Jackie had several losing seasons.

Lots to be grateful for and maybe we can go to the Orange bowl and go 11-2. Never in my wildest dreams would I thought we'd go 10-2 and have so much complaining. Be grateful. Ive put up with too many unfortunate seasons not to appreciate this one even with an egg bowl loss. Stop bitching.

CJDAWG85
11-29-2014, 10:04 PM
Jackpot

HoopsDawg
11-29-2014, 10:04 PM
Give us 24 hours or at least 12 hours. You can wait for us over at Genespage.

LC Dawg
11-29-2014, 10:08 PM
We just got throttled by our rival. Bitching is justified.

Sidewalkdawg
11-29-2014, 10:10 PM
Good post poker. 17 hoops. He has sand in his vj. Bad night but great season. No pumping sunshine. I'll take 10-2 most years

archdog
11-29-2014, 10:12 PM
Screw bitching. These guys give it 365 days a year for us to have this pride in our university. Are we all bummed by the egg bowl. Hell yes. OP had this right. Give the team a little support right now is the right play.

ScoobaDawg
11-29-2014, 10:13 PM
Good post poker. 17 hoops. He has sand in his vj. Bad night but great season. No pumping sunshine. I'll take 10-2 most years

Look if yall dont want to see people bithching about us just getting our asses whipped by our rival then take the night off. there is going to be a lot of venting and there is nothing wrong with that.
nothing damn sunshiny about tonight.

Pokerdawg44
11-29-2014, 10:14 PM
Well have fun bitching and complaining

ScoobaDawg
11-29-2014, 10:14 PM
Screw bitching. These guys give it 365 days a year for us to have this pride in our university. Are we all bummed by the egg bowl. Hell yes. OP had this right. Give the team a little support right now is the right play.

Are players and coaches on here right now? Not likely. shove off. people have a right to complain about what we just saw.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2014, 10:15 PM
It's not a great season because we lost to them. Other than that I agree. Mullen has raised the bar higher than its been in decades here. We haven't been in games like this before. Neither has Dan as a head coach. Stay with him and onboard and we will be back.

HoopsDawg
11-29-2014, 10:17 PM

Does your husband watch sports?

Smitty
11-29-2014, 10:17 PM
We just lost a shot at a national championship to our vastly inferior rival.

Smitty
11-29-2014, 10:19 PM
When Bama loses tonight what % of their fan base will say "great year 10-2"

Saban's wife wouldn't even stoop so low

DudyDawg
11-29-2014, 10:24 PM
When Bama loses tonight what % of their fan base will say "great year 10-2"

Saban's wife wouldn't even stoop so low

Yes, because bama = MSU. Dumbass

DudyDawg
11-29-2014, 10:25 PM
It's not a great season because we lost to them. Other than that I agree. Mullen has raised the bar higher than its been in decades here. We haven't been in games like this before. Neither has Dan as a head coach. Stay with him and onboard and we will be back.

How does one raise the bar while simultaneously not doing something great? That's highly contradictory

Smitty
11-29-2014, 10:31 PM
Yes, because bama = MSU. Dumbass

Poor ol Mitippi Tate

DudyDawg
11-29-2014, 10:32 PM
Poor ol Mitippi Tate

Poor ol not having 15 titles. Good job regurgitating something others say that in no way applies. You're on fire tonight

shoeless joe
11-29-2014, 10:43 PM
Poor ol Mitippi Tate

I think you're whole premise of "worst day ever because we will never find ourselves in this position again" is the epitome of poor ol' MSU.

Adversity sure brings out the dumbasses

Smitty
11-29-2014, 10:46 PM
I think you're whole premise of "worst day ever because we will never find ourselves in this position again" is the epitome I poor ol' MSU.

Adversity sure brings out the dumbasses

No idiot.. Its the worst day ever because we lost our shot at a National Championship at Ole Miss to an inferior team.

We have never had that shot before.. Therefore it's the worst day ever.. GD its not complicated.

DudyDawg
11-29-2014, 10:51 PM
No idiot.. Its the worst day ever because we lost our shot at a National Championship at Ole Miss to an inferior team.

We have never had that shot before.. Therefore it's the worst day ever.. GD its not complicated.

Poor Ol state, lost our chance!!! Worst day evaaaaaaaaa!!! Never gonna get another shot!!! Most disappointing season evaaaa even tho it was technically our best ever

Dawgface
11-29-2014, 10:55 PM
OM looked anything but an inferior team. In fact they looked far superior.

dawgoneyall
11-29-2014, 11:01 PM
We just lost to a team not as good as us for a chance to play for a National Championship and you are OK with with that???? Just damn.
You can be happy but real Bulldods aren't.

Smitty
11-29-2014, 11:06 PM
We just lost to a team not as good as us for a chance to play for a National Championship and you are OK with with that???? Just damn.
You can be happy but real Bulldogs aren't.

+1

DudyDawg
11-29-2014, 11:09 PM
You can be happy but real Bulldods aren't.

Find one post of anyone saying they are happy

DownwardDawg
11-30-2014, 10:10 AM
Does your husband watch sports?

Lmao!!!!

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2014, 11:28 AM
How does one raise the bar while simultaneously not doing something great? That's highly contradictory

Reading 101: all I can do is restate it, it's not a great season because we lost to them but the bar was raised with this season, that's about as plain as I can put it. Beating them is a prerequisite for a great season.

DudyDawg
11-30-2014, 11:31 AM
Reading 101: all I can do is restate it, it's not a great season because we lost to them but the bar was raised with this season, that's about as plain as I can put it. Beating them is a prerequisite for a great season.

Reading 101: something great has to be accomplished for a bar to be raised, so we either had a great season and raised the bar or we didn't have a great season and didn't raise the bar.