PDA

View Full Version : In our 2 losses this year

justwin
11-29-2014, 09:26 PM
Dak had his most rushes on the season with 22 vs Bama & 24 vs OM. JRob only had 12 carries in each of those games which is at least 6 to few.

Dan's last thing he needs to learn is that the QB should be the secondary running back, at best. Dak is a mobile QB that needs to scramble, bootlegs, rollouts, etc and did none of those things to activate his legs in our two losses. Dan has never had RBs before like he will have at MSU now and forward....feature them, Dan.

I can't be the only one that sees this.

Everything else is fine.

Great job on 10 wins. Remarkable & memorable season to say the least.

Hail State

GTHOM
11-29-2014, 09:29 PM
Mullen needs to go back to a little bit of the anthony dixon offense. i dont think us running dak was the problem, the problem was running him on 4th and 3 when he should have punted, and our offensive line not being able to block bama and ole miss as well. Mullen hardly ever goes 5 wide and runs dak inside on 1st and 2nd down, its always 3rd and defenses know its coming. You are 1000000 percent correct about Robinson and the other RBs needing more carries though. Why Robinson only got 12 carries today is horrible coaching. That or Robinson is hurt and nobody knows it

basedog
11-29-2014, 09:50 PM
Well to me it seems like Robinson has been trying to get outside way to much the last several games, Shump looked better hiiting it inside with hard running. Hey, competition at Rb should be good this spring. I realize our o-line got whipped today but I'm liking in what I have seen with Shump!

Sacrifice
11-29-2014, 09:56 PM
Bama and OMs D-lines are taylor made for us. Very active and they get off blocks. What bothers me is when that happens, it seems like Dan shits the bed.

HoopsDawg
11-29-2014, 10:00 PM
For some reason in big games, even dating back to his UF days, Mullen calls more designed runs for his QB. He ran Dak up the middle way too much against Bama and OM. They took it away, but Mullen kept banging his head against the wall anyway.