PDA

View Full Version : So if Auburn wins......

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2014, 09:17 PM
the SEC goes from possibly two in to none in in one day.

Dawgface
11-29-2014, 09:23 PM
Yup. All the SEC haters will be on cloud nine.

Smitty
11-29-2014, 09:26 PM
I hope this happens.

WeWonItAll(Most)
11-29-2014, 09:27 PM
I hope this happens.
Me too.

ScoobaDawg
11-29-2014, 09:28 PM
yep...no sec teams... and makes the lose even worse. Woe is us.

DownwardDawg
11-29-2014, 10:13 PM
8 team playoff will happen immediately. Like it should have been from the start.

ScoobaDawg
11-29-2014, 10:16 PM
8 team playoff will happen immediately. Like it should have been from the start.

Delirious. no it wont . The SEC is the reason the playoff happened and the sec has no leg to stand on to bitch about anything with us losing and possible bama blowing it.
No way an 8 team playoff happens in the next 5 years

starkvegasdawg
11-29-2014, 10:16 PM
Ever think it would go from would the sec get two in to tcu and Baylor both making it?

archdog
11-29-2014, 10:19 PM
Well if Bama continues to shit the bed, its going to make me even more sad about today.

ScoobaDawg
11-29-2014, 10:20 PM
Well if Bama continues to shit the bed, its going to make me even more sad about today.

EXACTLY. The bears just stole atlanta from us...and a possible NC

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2014, 10:22 PM
Nope, no eight teams if the SEC is shut out. This happened to keep the SEC from dominating. If we aren't even in it mission accomplished. Hopefully it will make the SEC rethink that asinine out of conference rule. We beat up on each other enough as it is.

ScoobaDawg
11-29-2014, 10:24 PM
Nope, no eight teams if the SEC is shut out. This happened to keep the SEC from dominating. If we aren't even in it mission accomplished. Hopefully it will make the SEC rethink that asinine out of conference rule. We beat up on each other enough as it is.

You are freaking delirious if you believe honestly any SEC team should make it if bama loses tonight... no wonder other fan bases make fun of the SEC.

Quaoarsking
11-29-2014, 10:31 PM

No it didn't. It happened because Mike Slive and the SEC had wanted it for years and the other conferences finally agreed. The SEC was the driving force behind all of this.

The reason people would rejoice if 0 SEC teams made it is because the rest of the country has been 100% certain since the announcement that it would be rigged to have SEC vs. SEC in every championship game. It's kinda crazy how different SEC message board perspectives are from non-SEC message board perspectives.