PDA

View Full Version : Why are so many convinced this

gravedigger
11-29-2014, 08:37 PM
Was our "only" chance to play for all yhe marbles?

I think it shows we are now a contender. My opinion anyway.

DLGDawg
11-29-2014, 08:41 PM
I was wondering the same thing Grave.

DownwardDawg
11-29-2014, 08:43 PM
If they expand to 8 as they should, we can be a contender. We'll be an 8-4 to 9-3 team next year. The West will be tougher next year than it was this year. Ole miss should be worse, but Arkansas and LSU will both be better.

imJohnnyQuid
11-29-2014, 08:43 PM
It takes having all the right bounces for something like this to happen for US and this season we had a real chance to win it all, imho anyway. It was a great season either way as disappointed as I am at this moment. I do think it'll be long time we ever get this close to sniffing playoffs again.

DudyDawg
11-29-2014, 08:44 PM
If they expand to 8 as they should, we can be a contender. We'll be an 8-4 to 9-3 team next year. The West will be tougher next year than it was this year. Ole miss should be worse, but Arkansas and LSU will both be better.

Bama and auburn won't be as good tho

Dawgface
Because the west is so tough year end and year out, just hard to believe we will get back to this point anytime soon. Not saying we can't have success as in going to various bowl games like we have done the last few years.

Charlie_Sheen420

You think Auburn, LSU, and Alabama are all going to be down again in the same year? Hell no. And now Arkansas is starting to rise from the ashes. Everyone is going to beat the hell out of each other and screw each other.....life in the SEC West

RougeDawg
11-29-2014, 08:45 PM
It's not that we think that, we just know how difficult the SEC West is year in and year out. It never easy and it was there for our taking and we folded like a cheap tent.

Saltydog
opportunity for our program. It just is. We had the right combination of players, seniority and a favorable schedule. For us to make runs like this the stars have to align. They don't do that every year. Sorry but that's just the reality of it. We had our chance and blew it. At the hands of our biggest rival mind you, so yeah this one STINGS!

msstate7

Bc self loathing is the order of the day. I like what we have coming back and in next season. Signing rankin would be a big step forward

Bucky Dog

I was thinking we have just as good of a chance next year with our studs back at the key positions. And we have Bama, LSU and OM at home.

Smitty
11-29-2014, 08:46 PM
Bama and auburn won't be as good tho

Lol ok.

HoopsDawg
11-29-2014, 08:47 PM

B/C a 2 loss MSU team will never make the playoffs and I can't see us ever going 11-1 in the SEC West. Maybe after Saban retires if Mullen starts recruiting better. We started 11 5th year seniors this year. That's 5th year seniors.

DudyDawg
11-29-2014, 08:47 PM
Lol ok.

Bama loses the best player in college ball. Aubie loses quite a bit. Bama at home.

Don't you have some thread to say this is the worst season ever to post on dumbass?

Saltydog
11-29-2014, 08:48 PM
our QB, WR and RB's but losing three starters on the OL will hurt. Plus, we won't have near as much depth in the front defensive 7 next year.