PDA

View Full Version : One guy that showed up tonite...

shoeless joe
11-29-2014, 08:27 PM
Was Ashton shumpert. He had fire and intensity and he had his best runnin game so far. I think his style works better against that style of D than what jrob was able to bring.

I am also happy for him because he is in his true sophomore season and a ton of folks on this board were giving up on him early this year.

defiantdog
11-29-2014, 08:28 PM
I know a lot of you are giving Redmond flack but the dude never gave up on any play ..... Gotta respect that

GreenheadDawg
11-29-2014, 08:29 PM
I know a lot of you are giving Redmond flack but the dude never gave up on any play ..... Gotta respect that

Absolutely. He had several nice plays too. Just one really bad one

DudyDawg
11-29-2014, 08:29 PM
Goat wants shump at safety. Dumb ass

msstate7
11-29-2014, 08:30 PM
Bear showed up too.

8 catches 117 yards 1 td

Agree on shump

DudyDawg
11-29-2014, 08:30 PM
Absolutely. He had several nice plays too. Just one really bad one

Also responsible for HB pass. He's been very good all year, awful today

HoopsDawg
11-29-2014, 08:32 PM
Bear showed up too.

8 catches 117 yards 1 td

Agree on shump

Yep, Bear, Ross and Shump played well. Calhoun had a nice game. OM seemed to know exactly what we were trying to defensively. We have to figure out a way to be more disruptive and we have to find some better safeties.

DownwardDawg
11-29-2014, 08:37 PM
Shump was great today!

archdog
11-29-2014, 08:38 PM
Heck just tackling would have been great. All kidding aside, we had tons of great individual efforts tonight, Dak, Ross, Wilson, Shump, and Redmond had pretty gpod effort tonight. Safeties didn't perform well proving exactly what everyone says about our secondary. We need to return to fundamentals in both coverage and tackling people who caught the ball. At the end of the day Ole Miss looked like they wanted it more.

basedog
11-29-2014, 08:43 PM
Agree totally archdog!

HoopsDawg
11-29-2014, 08:44 PM
Heck just tackling would have been great. All kidding aside, we had tons of great individual efforts tonight, Dak, Ross, Wilson, Shump, and Redmond had pretty gpod effort tonight. Safeties didn't perform well proving exactly what everyone says about our secondary. We need to return to fundamentals in both coverage and tackling people who caught the ball. At the end of the day Ole Miss looked like they wanted it more.

Redmond? Did you watch the game?

DudyDawg
11-29-2014, 08:53 PM
Redmond was ass today. Best defender most of the season. Not today

FlabLoser
11-29-2014, 08:56 PM

The bad with the good - he missed an easy tackle at the LOS on that 95 yard TD run. Easily the biggest play in the game.

msstate7
11-29-2014, 08:59 PM
The bad with the good - he missed an easy tackle at the LOS on that 95 yard TD run. Easily the biggest play in the game.
Biggest play was after we took lead and gave up the long pass to engram. Bo was 0 for last 8 or something and om had 3 straight 3 and outs. Gave them life and they beat us

HoopsDawg
11-29-2014, 09:06 PM
Biggest play was after we took lead and gave up the long pass to engram. Bo was 0 for last 8 or something and om had 3 straight 3 and outs. Gave them life and they beat us

Correct. Redmond was involved in that play as well as our safety.

archdog
11-29-2014, 09:08 PM
Redmond got busted a couple of times, but he never gave up on running the dude down. More than I can say from the numerous olinemen letting up on their blocks and letting their man stop our rbs and Dak. Redmond may not have had his best game, but with his effort he atleast showed up and I appreciate it.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2014, 09:10 PM
Was Ashton shumpert. He had fire and intensity and he had his best runnin game so far. I think his style works better against that style of D than what jrob was able to bring.

I am also happy for him because he is in his true sophomore season and a ton of folks on this board were giving up on him early this year.
Yep, I haven't been his biggest fan but he showed up tonight when most didn't. He played with fire. I wish more had.

archdog
11-29-2014, 09:10 PM
Oh and our dlinemen not getting their hands up also was ticking me off. Bo Wallace doesn't like pressure at all. He doesn't want to move. He doesnt like throwing with peoples hands in their face. We just didn't pressure him when given the opportunity.

MafiaDawg
11-29-2014, 09:12 PM
Redmond is dog shit. His effort sucks. Are u 17ing kidding. Give us his jacket back.

msstate7
11-29-2014, 09:13 PM
Redmond is dog shit. His effort sucks. Are u 17ing kidding. Give us his jacket back.

You suck

DudyDawg
11-29-2014, 09:15 PM
You're an idiot. Been prolly the best in the secondary all year. **** off