PDA

View Full Version : My biggest gripe, besides intensity, was play calling.

Jacksondevildog
11-29-2014, 08:12 PM
How the shit can Freeze consistently be a better play caller than Mullen. They were short handed and Wallace was not 100% and they were making plays all up and down the field. They did the same thing last year vs LSU with guys out. We get in a big game and the play calling goes to shit. When we finally started going vertical and throwing some out routes, we moved the ball. It took us a half, once again, to make the change. There's no creativity. Especially with the offensive line getting beat.

Smitty
11-29-2014, 08:14 PM
Freeze is a better offensive coach then Mullen. Simple as that.

DudyDawg
11-29-2014, 08:18 PM
It's pretty clear, both in This game and bama, that fred ross and bear were the only two who could physically out match anyone. And we didn't force feed either enough after seeing that. Shame. Dan was bad today, so was O line

Bass Chaser
11-29-2014, 08:22 PM
What are your thoughts on Robinson picking up the blitz? Is that why Shump played as much as he did?

Jacksondevildog
11-29-2014, 08:23 PM
What are your thoughts on Robinson picking up the blitz? Is that why Shump played as much as he did?

Yes and Robinson has been hurt. Staff kept it under wraps.

HoopsDawg
11-29-2014, 08:34 PM

Yes, he hasn't been able to pick up a blitz all year and OM blitzes at least 50% of the time.

GTHOM
11-29-2014, 08:55 PM
Freeze is a better offensive coach then Mullen. Simple as that.

No. Just no. He was better today and probably better all week but i think thats a broad assumption. I agree with you he was a helluva lot better today

Smitty
11-29-2014, 09:05 PM
No. Just no. He was better today and probably better all week but i think thats a broad assumption. I agree with you he was a helluva lot better today

Sonofabitch beat Saban. 2-1 vs Mullen. And put up 532 yds tonight without their top threats and a hobbled Bo ****ing Wallace

GTHOM
11-29-2014, 10:04 PM
Sonofabitch beat Saban. 2-1 vs Mullen. And put up 532 yds tonight without their top threats and a hobbled Bo ****ing Wallace

yeah he did but we can all admit both bama and state played and coaches in shitastic fashion against him. earlier this week it was ''i hope he stays he sucks''