PDA

View Full Version : next season

Pokerdawg44
11-29-2014, 08:10 PM
On offense- Playmakers every where. Dak, jrob, Wilson, fred b, fred r, myles, Graham, and we'll add dear, mixon, a Williams and gray.
Need to finish our recruiting and sure up our oline. Senior, Clayborn, despor, malone, then either Robinson or juco. With kent flowers and warren in the mix. If wE sure up our oline, we'll be more explosive next year.

On defense- on dline we return c jones ,Ryan Brown, aj Jefferson, n adams, nick james, and we'll add f adams, j calvin, coleman, c Thomas, hoyet, and grant.
Lbers -we got both Browns, jt gray, z Jackson and we'll add jung, g green, and maybe d cooper or a d Harris can step up.
Secondary- Redmond, calhound, jiles, market, Evans, Cleveland, b bryant and we add peters and mclaurin.

Jt gray could play safetyand peters and mclaurin could play lber.

I know we lose alot of experience but I think next years team has great potential

Dawgface
11-29-2014, 08:14 PM
The teams we beat will probably be better. Unlikely we come close to 10-2.

DownwardDawg
11-29-2014, 08:15 PM
8-4

GTHOM
11-29-2014, 08:16 PM
I think we could win big again next year too. get bama, lsu and ole miss at home. easy non conference schedule, if we dont win big next year it will be another shittastic performance by our staff

Smitty
11-29-2014, 08:17 PM
@Auburn who will improve.
@A&M who will improve.
vs LSU who will improve.
Mullen vs Saban hahahahaha

Do yall not understand why this is the worst day in program history. It's gonna take some starzzz aligning to come this close again.

Sacrifice
11-29-2014, 08:18 PM
We got to get our damn safety situation fixed by next season.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-29-2014, 08:18 PM
7-5 or 8-4, this was THE YEAR.....Auburn, Bama, LSU, and maybe even A&M will all be much better than they were this year

Bass Chaser
11-29-2014, 08:19 PM
I think we could win big again next year too. get bama, lsu and ole miss at home. easy non conference schedule, if we dont win big next year it will be another shittastic performance by our staff

Can't disagree with you here. There will be some tough road games - Hogs and Mizzou.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-29-2014, 08:20 PM
I hope and pray for a 10-2 season next year. It will be very, very hard to duplicate this year's accomplishments next year.

Todd4State
11-29-2014, 08:21 PM
@A&M who will improve.
vs LSU who will improve.

Do yall not understand why this is the worst day in program history. It's gonna take some starzzz aligning to come this close again.

We're going to be better too.

GreenheadDawg
11-29-2014, 08:21 PM
Hopefully it won't be a merry flipmas this year

DownwardDawg
11-29-2014, 08:23 PM
Arkansas will be extremely tough next year.

trob115
11-29-2014, 08:24 PM
We are going to be improved next season. We will have experienced success on the big stage and our coaches and players should know how to finish games. I think 9-3 and 10-2 are very reasonable.

@a&m and @auburn will be big tests. Having LSU, Bama, and TSUN at home is huge.

GTHOM
11-29-2014, 08:25 PM
@A&M who will improve.
vs LSU who will improve.

Auburn is winnable, A&M is very winnable, LSU is very winnable. Bama is winnable at home. We played and coached like shit today, but we will still bring back one of the best offensive players and leaders in the country, with a good schedule. anybody saying any player we had going pro early, you can probably count it out, they will all come back

cbrunt29
11-29-2014, 08:25 PM
8-4, 9-3 at absolute best. This is heartbreaking that we shit the bed like this. Damn.

Bothrops
11-29-2014, 08:27 PM
Tough sched next year. I believe we play Mizzou in Columbia too. Hopefully our offense will be more explosive, but, to me, the defense is up in the air. They could be better.. they could be the same.

Smitty
11-29-2014, 08:27 PM
We are going to be improved next season. We will have experienced success on the big stage and our coaches and players should know how to finish games. I think 9-3 and 10-2 are very reasonable.

Wow great and guess what we miss the playoff again. You guys don't get it yet but you will. I am sick to my stomach and will be every time I think about this year for YEARS to come.

GTHOM
11-29-2014, 08:29 PM
Tough sched next year. I believe we play Mizzou in Columbia too. Hopefully our offense will be more explosive, but, to me, the defense is up in the air. They could be better.. they could be the same.

as long as we decide to do hockey style substitutions and play zone coverage it will

Sacrifice
11-29-2014, 08:29 PM
It think Dak is gonna tear the SEC up next season. His passing has come so far since the beginning of the season it's ridiculous. My biggest complaint with Dak was leading reliever across and down the field. He's improved big time on that through out the season and he'll be even better next season.

Bass Chaser
11-29-2014, 08:32 PM
Wow great and guess what we miss the playoff again. You guys don't get it yet but you will. I am sick to my stomach and will be every time I think about this year for YEARS to come.

No I get it. We had two chances this year. We failed both.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-29-2014, 08:54 PM
It think Dak is gonna tear the SEC up next season.

He had several chances this year.

Sacrifice
11-29-2014, 09:04 PM
He had several chances this year.

You right, he was horrible this year and won't get better. Man Wtf?

starkvegasdawg
11-29-2014, 09:07 PM
Not going to worry about next season. We haven't finished screwing up this season yet.

Bucky Dog
11-29-2014, 09:07 PM
We're going to be better too.

Thanks Todd! People don't seem to realize we will be better as well next year. It's not like we are going to get worse AND have everyone else pass us by.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2014, 09:15 PM
Playmakers yeah. Depends on the line, as always.

Jacksondevildog
11-29-2014, 09:17 PM
Offensive line play will tell the tale for next season.

DudyDawg
11-29-2014, 09:19 PM
Need another O lineman, and jamal Clayborn to stay and step up. Desper and Malone at guards. Warren with a year there learning under his belt. Will be interesting to see how we do there

HoopsDawg
11-29-2014, 09:19 PM
Offensive line play will tell the tale for next season.

We're losing experience, but not much talent. I know that's harsh, but it's the truth.

GTHOM
11-29-2014, 09:21 PM

you forgot to add the ***

Jacksondevildog
11-29-2014, 09:22 PM
Clayborn to stay? Where would he go?

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-29-2014, 09:27 PM

I am not saying he was "bad" this year. He had opportunities this year he won't in subsequent years.

WeWonItAll(Most)
11-29-2014, 09:30 PM
@A&M who will improve.
vs LSU who will improve.

Yep..depressing thought isn't it?

Maroonandwhite
11-29-2014, 09:31 PM
8-4, 9-3 at absolute best. This is heartbreaking that we shit the bed like this. Damn.

Greg Byrne should probably just go ahead and cancel next season.