PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Bulldogs

archdog
11-29-2014, 08:03 PM
Played your heart out. Two toughest games were on the road. Had a tough day today, but we win with you and lose with you. Everyone will probably blast me for being all sunshine, but 10-2 is a great season. I had a great time experience the highs and lows this season. Losing to Ole Miss hurts, but they beat us pretty much fair and square. We just have to take it and get ready for the bowl game.

I am sure there is going to be tons of negative post, but this season was great. We fell short of our goal, but we will have an entire year to get ready for the next year.

DudyDawg
11-29-2014, 08:12 PM
10-2 is great. We didn't play our hearts out and got overwhelmed, but I've been a state fan for too long to complain about ten wins. Let's get this straight and get 11.

Fred Garvin
11-29-2014, 08:16 PM
I'm with you. This has been an incredible season. The university and the state has gotten priceless publicity. It has been great seeing MSU being mentioned among the top schools in the country. I've thoroughly enjoyed it and am already looking forward to next season.

oldwave
11-29-2014, 08:24 PM
Count me in with you guys. After living, dieing and investing my time and money in this program for 52 years I refuse to consider this year a failure. I have a five year old in my house still ringing her cowbell and saying "I love the Bulldogs no matter what". So do I, Baby, so do I.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-29-2014, 08:25 PM
Played your heart out. Two toughest games were on the road. Had a tough day today, but we win with you and lose with you. Everyone will probably blast me for being all sunshine, but 10-2 is a great season. I had a great time experience the highs and lows this season. Losing to Ole Miss hurts, but they beat us pretty much fair and square. We just have to take it and get ready for the bowl game.

I am sure there is going to be tons of negative post, but this season was great. We fell short of our goal, but we will have an entire year to get ready for the next year.
No one is mad about the 10-2 record, we are mad because this was THE YEAR if there ever was one for Mississippi State football. There will probably never be another time where LSU, Auburn, and Bama are all down the same year, and hell A&M may get to their level sooner rather than later with all their $.

Bucky Dog
11-29-2014, 08:59 PM
Yes this hurts and I feel like we were out coached and played today. But the fact is still that we need to regain focus and win 11 games for the FIRST TIME in program history!! We are loaded on offense next year Nd will get the o linemen we need. Next year can be just as exciting. Stay positive fans.

Dawgface
11-29-2014, 09:17 PM
I'm sure we will all mellow over the next few days. No doubt 10-2 is a great year. I think we all knew it was going to be tough to win the bama and ole miss games on their field. But as others have said, we came so close and with the bears being so banged up, this is a tough one to swallow. But if we can win our bowl game and finish with 11 wins, I'm sure most of the disappointment will subside.

GTHOM
11-29-2014, 09:23 PM
Losing the biggest egg bowl we have ever played it will never mellow out. cant wait for next year in starkville

BLITZII
11-29-2014, 09:31 PM
Yes, thank you Bulldogs and let's get ready for our 5th straight bowl game.

PMDawg
11-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Hear hear.