PDA

View Full Version : Some asshole bears making fun of the late hit on Dak

starkvegasdawg
11-29-2014, 08:00 PM
That could have been a serious injury. This from the same group of dickhead holier than thou pricks that got all bent out of shape if anyone didn't immediately fall down and offer heart felt condolences on Paidwell being hurt.

TheRef
11-29-2014, 08:03 PM
If you want to see it. Look up #Daking or #Prescotting on twitter.

defiantdog
11-29-2014, 08:05 PM
We still finished with a better record and will go to a better bowl game. They can Dak off!

defiantdog
11-29-2014, 08:07 PM
It was a cheap shot.

TheRef
11-29-2014, 08:10 PM
Guy by the name of @ArrowCoachZ started it, as far as I can tell. His name is Cody Zumbro, looks like he coaches for Clinton.

starkvegasdawg
11-29-2014, 08:14 PM
There's also a complete thread on a FB rival page of them laughing about it. Now that my sportsmanship is out the window I'll say here what I said there. Maybe Paidwell and sanders can have matching wheel chairs at their bowl game.

Bass Chaser
11-29-2014, 08:15 PM
Guy by the name of @ArrowCoachZ started it, as far as I can tell. His name is Cody Zumbro, looks like he coaches for Clinton.

Wish I was 16 again....

ckDOG
11-29-2014, 08:22 PM
I say let them run with that. Will be great publicity for them if it becomes a thing...

defiantdog
11-29-2014, 08:26 PM

Not a smart coach.....

Todd4State
11-29-2014, 08:26 PM

He's the baseball coach there.

nsvltndog
11-29-2014, 08:28 PM
For his sport, its the equivalent of his best hitter getting beaned in the head after the ump calls timeout - and then making fun of it on social media - other than that, no big deal.

RBritt
11-29-2014, 08:55 PM
He went to MC.

BossDawg
11-29-2014, 09:23 PM
That could have been a serious injury. This from the same group of dickhead holier than thou pricks that got all bent out of shape if anyone didn't immediately fall down and offer heart felt condolences on Paidwell being hurt.

And you're surprised by this? They are the worst human beings on the planet. Evidently the team's bus had a minor wreck on the way home (everyone ok), and I have seen a few Bears on Facebook poking fun at that. They are like that little sister that can do and say whatever the hell they want to but can always manipulate their way out of trouble. All this stuff about Freeze and love is just a damn farce. I've seen so much hate from them tonight it's just sickening.

JDog13
11-29-2014, 11:54 PM
He's the baseball coach there.

It's not the first time. He's talked shit that was questionable earlier in the year. I told him he was a piece of shit.

Todd4State
11-29-2014, 11:58 PM
It's not the first time. He's talked shit that was questionable earlier in the year. I told him he was a piece of shit.

Without a doubt he shouldn't be saying doing that on a public twitter account. I know he's just a high school baseball coach, but he's fairly visible in his community and it wouldn't be hard to report tweets like that to the school superintendent.

maroonmania
11-30-2014, 12:01 AM
I'm still absolutely pissed there was no flag on that. You can't submarine a guy 2 full seconds after the whistle has blown.

SDDawg
11-30-2014, 12:10 AM
OM and their shitty ass fans cheering on a dirty play? We call that "Saturday" where I come from. Screw their sorry asses...

JDog13
11-30-2014, 12:22 AM
OM and their shitty ass fans cheering on a dirty play? We call that "Saturday" where I come from. Screw their sorry asses...

They're saying Elston was playing hard and didn't hear the whistle......Right, with Dak slowing down. K. He's a piece of shit. They threw drinks and coke bottles on the players. I'll return the favor next year. I'm alright with getting beat, but all the the redneck comments they make about us....they are scum. Maybe I'm blind. I saw plenty of smack last year from our fans, but the amount of harassment they are giving our players on social media is appalling. I have given their shit talkers crap on twitter after we won, but if we win next year, I'm going full retard.

NashDawgMan
11-30-2014, 12:31 AM
These kinds of threads are rediculous

SDDawg
11-30-2014, 12:33 AM
These kinds of threads are rediculous

Your comment is dogshit.

Mutt the Hoople
11-30-2014, 12:39 AM
If you want to see it. Look up #Daking or #Prescotting on twitter.
Those same assholes would put up #EmmittTilling or #SchwernerGoodmanChaney.....

BossDawg
11-30-2014, 02:43 AM
They're saying Elston was playing hard and didn't hear the whistle......Right, with Dak slowing down. K. He's a piece of shit. They threw drinks and coke bottles on the players. I'll return the favor next year. I'm alright with getting beat, but all the the redneck comments they make about us....they are scum. Maybe I'm blind. I saw plenty of smack last year from our fans, but the amount of harassment they are giving our players on social media is appalling. I have given their shit talkers crap on twitter after we won, but if we win next year, I'm going full retard.

Like I said on the other board, they are so angry. Other than maybe ISIS and the Ferguson protesters, I've never seen a more angry bunch of people. Even after a WIN their fans are so classless and just furious. I guess they are just so frustrated being who they are that they have to blow off steam like that.

SDDawg
11-30-2014, 04:13 AM
They are scum and they know it.

Dawgface
11-30-2014, 08:14 AM
Let's be honest, if the roles were reversed we would have some laughing at Bo being flipped. There are no boundries for some when it comes to their hate for the other side. There should have been a penalty called on that play btw.