PDA

View Full Version : Defensive coaching staff

GTHOM
11-29-2014, 07:38 PM
Anybody regretting paying Collins all that money so he could put the 1Bs in all year and watch them get toasted and decide to hardly ever blitz a hobbled bo wallace? And forget to tell the players they have to tackle? I wish florida state would have took him. Ive said all year he was overated and gotten crushed for it by other State folks. Believe me now? I am SHOCKED at this performance

HoopsDawg
11-29-2014, 07:41 PM
I'll just say that to play an OM team without Treadwell and Sanders and to not have a better plan against Engram, is just inexcusable. OM saw something on film attacking our left side and they exploited it. People will laugh, but I think Dan made a huge mistake letting the players go home for Thanksgiving. That's the first time he's done that. Croom did that once and we got blown out and he said he would never do it again.

Bass Chaser
11-29-2014, 07:42 PM
Anybody regretting paying Collins all that money so he could put the 1Bs in all year and watch them get toasted and decide to hardly ever blitz a hobbled bo wallace? And forget to tell the players they have to tackle? I wish florida state would have took him. Ive said all year he was overated and gotten crushed for it by other State folks. Believe me now? I am SHOCKED at this performance

No, tackiling and biting on fakes is discipline on the players. This is the 12th game of the season. You're drunk. Go to bed.

Thick
11-29-2014, 07:45 PM
Collins and his "juice" is really overrated. Good season, but poor coaching in the EGG was the downfall!!

msstate7
11-29-2014, 07:47 PM
I'll just say that to play an OM team without Treadwell and Sanders and to not have a better plan against Engram, is just inexcusable. OM saw something on film attacking our left side and they exploited it. People will laugh, but I think Dan made a huge mistake letting the players go home for Thanksgiving. That's the first time he's done that. Croom did that once and we got blown out and he said he would never do it again.

Also driving to game the same day. Bama and OM = same result

GTHOM
11-29-2014, 07:48 PM
No, tackiling and biting on fakes is discipline on the players. This is the 12th game of the season. You're drunk. Go to bed.

So im guessing you were in the defensive meetings when we decided that we didnt have a gameplan to stop even engram and trick plays? okay. yes missed tackles are on the players i clearly mentioned that. but there is NO excuse to lose to a hobbled bo wallace and no treadwell. i bet you wanted croom to stay too

Bothrops
11-29-2014, 07:57 PM
We need more talent on defense! The secondary coukld be coached better, but up front we're too slow. We lose all those guys on the line except Chris Jones, and if he doesn't lose weight his career is going to be wasted. WE need to assemble a better D line, but it won't happen quickly with a group of Rfr and Fr next year.

GTHOM
11-29-2014, 07:59 PM
We need more talent on defense! The secondary coukld be coached better, but up front we're too slow. We lose all those guys on the line except Chris Jones, and if he doesn't lose weight his career is going to be wasted. WE need to assemble a better D line, but it won't happen quickly with a group of Rfr and Fr next year.

The D line has been solid all year for the most part

Bothrops
11-29-2014, 08:01 PM
Solid isn't going to cut it. Pass rushing has been an issue against good teams.

Bass Chaser
11-29-2014, 08:03 PM
So im guessing you were in the defensive meetings when we decided that we didnt have a gameplan to stop even engram and trick plays? okay. yes missed tackles are on the players i clearly mentioned that. but there is NO excuse to lose to a hobbled bo wallace and no treadwell. i bet you wanted croom to stay too

You're right; I wanted Croom to stay**. Trick plays or any other play comes down to playing your keys which we didn't.

Todd4State
11-29-2014, 08:04 PM

We have to be the worst team in America at tackling scrambling QB's.

GTHOM
11-29-2014, 08:06 PM
You're right; I wanted Croom to stay**. Trick plays or any other play comes down to playing your keys which we didn't.

Yeah and preparing for ONE good tight end and a PISS POOR running attack and o line is on the coaches. they didnt do it. ole miss had 2 ways to move the ball. 2. and they went for over 500 yards. mullen even said it was shitty by our d staff. it was beyond shitty

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2014, 08:24 PM
One question: how many tackles did we miss tonight?

thunderclap
11-29-2014, 08:26 PM
They completed 11 passes. And we lost by 2 TDs.