PDA

View Full Version : 10-2 and Finished 2nd in the SEC West, ahead of Ole Miss.

CadaverDawg
11-29-2014, 07:27 PM
That's all I've got.

Rick Danko
11-29-2014, 07:28 PM
At this moment that's about as good as eating a shit sandwich.

ETA: tomorrow will be a better day

CadaverDawg
11-29-2014, 07:29 PM

I know.

EnterpriseDawg
11-29-2014, 07:29 PM
Sad isn't it. I guess you can hang a hat on it, but not something I'm proud of. Giving up that many rushing yards to a team that was last in that Stat. Getting out coached to bucky sucks

ScoobaDawg
11-29-2014, 07:30 PM
No offense but that doesnt mean shit right now. we just got our asses handed to us when we we should of been planning for new orleans and the final 4 playoff.
they ruined our best season in history.
we should all be pissed at the shit sandwhich we were jsut handed.

starkvegasdawg
11-29-2014, 07:30 PM
And right now that sounds about as appealing as getting a blowjob from a rabid Tasmanian devil.

DLGDawg
11-29-2014, 07:36 PM
First time to ever be in this position and we automatically supposed to be pros at it?Give the rebels defense credit. They played well.
That's all I've got.

dickiedawg
11-29-2014, 07:37 PM
Well if Auburn wins we can still hang a banner.

Drugdog
11-29-2014, 07:42 PM
We will get our ass kicked in the bowl game.

thedawginme
11-29-2014, 07:43 PM
No offense but that doesnt mean shit right now. we just got our asses handed to us when we we should of been planning for new orleans and the final 4 playoff.
they ruined our best season in history.
we should all be pissed at the shit sandwhich we were jsut handed.

that is a loser attitude, dork. if our players have that attitude then what you say is true.

CadaverDawg
11-29-2014, 07:43 PM
We will get our ass kicked in the bowl game.

Yep, we'll end up facing Georgia Tech in the Orange Bowl and get embarrassed like Air Force embarrassed us.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-29-2014, 07:55 PM
If it's any kind of silver lining, if State had somehow came back and won tonight, we were getting screwed by the committee anyways. TCU or Ohio State were going to wind up in the 4th spot in the end. Nothing was going in State's favor the past 2 weeks and none of it was ever going to, that much is obvious. I say it's better find out we weren't deserving of a playoff spot by losing rather than being left out and wondering "what if?" Our season was determined in Tuscaloosa, and we shit the bed there just like we did tonight. We would have shit the bed in the playoffs....

EngineerDawg
11-29-2014, 08:02 PM
The glass was left half empty...

GTHOM
11-29-2014, 08:04 PM
nobody gives a damn about that. i expect the team to show up in the bowl game. they have too. but tonight is a piss poor, pathetic, awful, performance by our coaching staff and team. we are better than them and they know it. we choked

Dawgface
11-29-2014, 08:05 PM

I feel like I just ate one after watching that cluster.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-29-2014, 08:16 PM
nobody gives a damn about that. i expect the team to show up in the bowl game. they have too. but tonight is a piss poor, pathetic, awful, performance by our coaching staff and team. we are better than them and they know it. we choked
They just won by 14 points and with some key injuries, along with a hobbled QB......I'm not so sure we are a better team after that shit show

GTHOM
11-29-2014, 08:17 PM
They just won by 14 points and with some key injuries, along with a hobbled QB......I'm not so sure we are a better team after that shit show

we are a better team, they out coached us and out played us. period. its on us. no excuse to lose to a beat up ole miss team. none. and we know that

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2014, 08:17 PM
That's all I've got.

You've got nothing. They beat us and this season is the worst one ( for me) in program history. No season can even be remotely considered successful if we don't beat them. That the stakes were so high makes it the worst loss to them ever and therefore the worst season.

thunderclap
11-29-2014, 08:31 PM
Mullen's ass shrunk up in our first chance for a national title. That's all that matters today.