PDA

View Full Version : Style points

msstate7
11-29-2014, 09:06 AM
Anyone else worried our players will try to do too much today? I think trying to beat a team by 30 instead of just winning can be recipe for disaster. I really hope our guys haven't been hearing the analysts say we need a big win. We just need a win and let the cards fall where they may. This is my only concern today. I feel we're better and if we just play under control, we'll win

klong-dog
11-29-2014, 09:22 AM
Yeah Herbie, made sure it to be known. Saying both State and Ohio State needed style points and to win and win BIG. Big difference playing OM on the road and getting to play Mich at home. A little difference between the two imo.

Bucky Dog
11-29-2014, 09:39 AM
Yeah Herbie, made sure it to be known. Saying both State and Ohio State needed style points and to win and win BIG. Big difference playing OM on the road and getting to play Mich at home. A little difference between the two imo.

I'm kinda tired of Herbstreit. He is really trying to sway the committee if he can and public sentiment. Does he really think it is the same thing playing OM and Michigan??? He will be able to say we only beat OM by 10 points and OSU won by 30 so they are much better and pass the eye test! Please throw everything at them Michigan!

msstate7
11-29-2014, 09:43 AM
I'm kinda tired of Herbstreit. He is really trying to sway the committee if he can and public sentiment. Does he really think it is the same thing playing OM and Michigan??? He will be able to say we only beat OM by 10 points and OSU won by 30 so they are much better and pass the eye test! Please throw everything at them Michigan!
I think Michigan will play with nothing to lose. Brady is most likely gone so throw caution to the wind. Hopefully the turnovers continue for Barrett