PDA

View Full Version : Buy/Sell:getting jumped by TCU or Baylor isn't as bad as getting jumped by Ohio State

Mutt the Hoople
11-28-2014, 09:05 PM
Assuming we stomp Ole Miss, I'll assume that we won't get jumped. However, if we are I hope it's TCU or Baylor. They have superb offenses, and will be a lot of fun to watch in a playoff.

I just don't want to see Ohio State. Their sidewalk fans make Alabama sidewalk fans look like the Algonquin Roundtable. The lamestream sportsmedia has been slobbing their knob ever since they upset Indiana the other week. I want SO bad to see Brady Hoke save his job by stomping ohio A&M college.

EAVdog
11-28-2014, 09:19 PM
Buy in bulk. TCU lost to Baylor. They are a pretty darn good team. If FSU somehow loses a game I think they'd be in. Ohio State, or any B1G team being in the top 4 will mean the Committee is nothing but a farce to play favorites under the guise of impartiality.

Political Hack
11-28-2014, 09:21 PM
TCU is a legit team IMO. Baylor isn't. their defense is awful. the problem is that the awful defense beat TCU after TCU gave up 61 points.

Dallas_Dawg
11-28-2014, 11:02 PM
Getting jumped by anyone will suck ass. None of those teams would beat us or Alabama.

thunderclap
11-28-2014, 11:26 PM
Getting jumped by anyone will suck ass. None of those teams would beat us or Alabama.

Yep.