PDA

View Full Version : What was just said during Mizzou Ark Halftime about us?

RougeDawg
11-28-2014, 04:41 PM
Got a text saying we were talked down. In woods today so not watching. Thanks.

Coach34
11-28-2014, 04:43 PM
Spencer Tillman said we arent in his top 6 and will be replaced by Ohio State...same ol shit

I seen it dawg
11-28-2014, 04:45 PM
There is a reason spencer Tillman can only get a job at cbs.

Statefan
11-28-2014, 04:45 PM
Yeah pretty stupid showing. One guy had us at 3 and thought we were one of the better 1 loss teams any the other guy didn't have us in the top 6 and started giggling about "delayed disappointment" and that we were definitely going to be passed by OSU. Pretty much acting like an idiot... It's a wonder he didn't get invited to be on the committee with his expertise

starkvegasdawg
11-28-2014, 04:48 PM
I think Spencer and Lou must be getting love letters from Shep.

messageboardsuperhero
11-28-2014, 04:48 PM
Can someone please explain to me where the **** all this Ohio State love is coming from? There is absolutely nothing on their resume that says they should be in over us- not one damn thing.

All I've heard the past couple of weeks is how "impressive" they have been- am I the only person who actually watched the Ohio State v. Indiana game? It was a 1 point game in the fourth quarter against a team that has won 3 games all season. If we had done that, people would be talking about how we didn't even deserve to be in the conversation anymore, but for Ohio State it's an impressive win and a forgone conclusion that they pass us? It's ****ing bullshit. This is a team who lost by 14 at home to a 5-6 VT team. They have played a worse schedule than us. They shouldn't even be in the discussion right now.

Drugdog
11-28-2014, 04:50 PM
Tillman makes Beano look like a genius.
TV talent pool MUST be at an all time low.

Smitty
11-28-2014, 05:31 PM
The sports media (like the regular media) thinks they are the most important people on the damn planet. That there would be absolute chaos if they didn't exist. That they are in control of practically everything.

From time to time they have to "prove" their power to "make things happen" which this is a part of. It frustrates them beyond anything we can imagine that in this case they are being COMPLETELY ignored. Get ready for the butt hurt more than we have seen when their "power" is denied and we get in the playoffs over their chosen picks.

Seeing that 95% of the media is scum I am looking forward to it.

SDDawg
11-28-2014, 05:34 PM
Tillman is going for ratings. He's going to predict Ole Miss wins tomorrow. Then Bro Ballast will F it up inside of the first quarter, head for the party and we'll roll. His whole argument shows that he doesn't even know who's playing tomorrow.

Smitty
11-28-2014, 05:41 PM
Another mediagasm lately was the breathless panting about "can a 2 loss ucla jump a one loss team!1!1!1"

You know they LOVE LA and despise MS.. Too bad Stanford is stabbing their hopes in the eye right now. 28-10 over the Bruins.

drunkernhelldawg
11-28-2014, 06:08 PM
I wonder why nobody on our side is pushing that we will tie for the SEC regular season if we win tomorrow. In basketball, regular season is held in higher regard than championship games. i wonder how football is different. It shouldn't be: Missouri has a chance to win it, and look at their performance today.