PDA

View Full Version : Hugh Freeze mum on possible move to florida

Mutt the Hoople
11-28-2014, 04:22 PM
All he has to do is categorically state that he DOES NOT WANT the Florida job. However, Jimmy Sexton and Jeremy Foley's agent are probably ironing out the final details, and even Coach Freeze doesn't know the details until he's on a flight to Gainesville.
As you can see, Ole Miss university Rebel-bear fans are on edge and very nervous about this situation.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=177&f=1103&t=13413682

RougeDawg
11-28-2014, 04:37 PM
Holy shit their level of delusion never ceases to amaze me. First of all they ridicule our fans for using coaching rumors against them, yet every year for the last 3-4 years they've used the "Mullen is leaving" talking point in recruiting against us. Then a post further down says it's nice to have a coach that big schools want, and Mullen hasn't been sought after. I lose brain cells every time I read their boards. Never knew the human race was capable of that level of delusion.

Mutt the Hoople
11-28-2014, 04:39 PM
Never knew the human race was capable of that level of delusion.
Ole Miss puts the "lose" into "delusion".

MrKotter
11-28-2014, 05:06 PM
Somebody go put a For Sale sign in his yard tonight. They would lose their shit.

msstate7
11-28-2014, 05:10 PM
Somebody go put a For Sale sign in his yard tonight. They would lose their shit.

Not possible...

And Jesus said to him, ?Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.? (*Matthew‬ *8‬:*20‬ NKJV)

TrapGame
11-28-2014, 05:16 PM
They're scared shitless. You can smell it in every post. The very real possibility of losing the game and their coach in a 48 hour period has them sweating.

starkvegasdawg
11-28-2014, 05:27 PM
Did I dream this or did I remember hearing the reason the team was so flat against Ark was because they had already started hearing rumblings of him being gone and just lay down?

msstate7
11-28-2014, 05:29 PM
Did I dream this or did I remember hearing the reason the team was so flat against Ark was because they had already started hearing rumblings of him being gone and just lay down?

I hope so bc he isn't denying it at all.

TrapGame
11-28-2014, 05:35 PM

There were rumblings on the spirit board that practices that week looked like everybody had a dose of NyQuil.

GTHOM
11-28-2014, 06:35 PM
Good...very good. Nothing is more delightful than watching those pretentious for nothing pricks squirm and talk themselves off the ledge

SDDawg
11-28-2014, 06:41 PM
The Mizzou game is *WHY* Freeze will go. The bar for the East is much lower, gives him a better chance to strike gold one day (if he can last more than 3 or 4 years).