PDA

View Full Version : Go Arkansas!

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2014, 09:33 AM
Big day today for the perception of our schedule. The last place team in the SEC West is playing the leader in the SEC East. If Arkansas wins this game, it places the SEC West and MSU's schedule in an unarguable position to anyone with a brain.

Ark would also likely move into the top 25 and give us 4 top 25 wins, so long as Ole Miss doesnt fall out after we beat them.

msstate7
11-28-2014, 09:44 AM
I'm pulling for arkansas too. We might regret it if auburn wins

DownwardDawg
11-28-2014, 09:54 AM
I'm pulling for arkansas too. We might regret it if auburn wins

Haha. No doubt. That's the fun thing about all these games right now. It's fun being a fan and regardless of who you pull for or what you say, it has no effect on the outcomes of the games. Fun times right now!!

AlmostPositive
11-28-2014, 09:54 AM
Maybe the biggest reason to pull for ARK is that MIZZ has almost no chance to beat AL while GA could easily win th SECG if things fall right for them. Bumping AL from the playoffs and having uMSU go instead would be my preferred path.

gravedigger
11-28-2014, 10:26 AM
Of course its all opinion but i dont think bama losing the seccg helps us at all. In fact it could hurt us.

AlmostPositive
11-28-2014, 10:54 AM
Of course its all opinion but i dont think bama losing the seccg helps us at all. In fact it could hurt us.

You could certainly be right, but I have a notion the Committee would be reluctant to leave the SEC out altogether. Also, if we did make it we wouldn't have to play AL. I'd take my chance with FSU and Baylor any day. Plus it would be amusing to have the elephants stay home while we make a championship run.

SDDawg
11-28-2014, 10:58 AM
I don't think it will matter too much, Mizzou is the SEC East champ if they win. Arky should win and I'd like to see it but I don't think there's a ton riding on this game, more was on LSU last night and they did what we needed them to do on the road.