PDA

View Full Version : A&M just got screwed

HSVDawg
11-27-2014, 10:54 PM
Obvious offsides call missed, and Allen throws a deep pick to seal the game on what he rightfully thought was a free play. SEC officiating continues to be abysmal.

godlluB
11-27-2014, 10:57 PM
The mad hatter gets another one.

gravedigger
11-27-2014, 10:58 PM
If there isnt a public acknowledgment of that travesty, the sec office should be cleaned out.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-27-2014, 10:59 PM
At this point we need all the help we can get, if a bad call gets lsu the win and gets them ranked to make our win better, I don't care. Meanwhile tcu is pouring it on Texas to get style points....we need others to lose...come on Auburn

SDDawg
11-27-2014, 10:59 PM
Sure, but A&M squandered a bunch of chances in that game so I wouldn't sweat it. Plus, helps us to have LSU pick that win up on the road. Just part of the game.

shoeless joe
11-27-2014, 11:00 PM
I am the biggest SEC official hater around but they did not miss that call. The replay was at an angle and it was still border line. I feel pretty confident that if the camera had been rite down the line it would show that the d lineman was not in the neutral zone at the snap. He was moving forward but that's perfectly legal as long as he's not in neutral zone.

I say good call but it was an unfortunate way for the game to end cuz it was obvious Allen thought he had a free play.

gravedigger
11-27-2014, 11:08 PM
His helmet was beyond the ball so at a minimum, he was in the neutral zone. Minimum. Center hiked the ball because he knew it.

You are just wrong.

I seen it dawg
11-27-2014, 11:08 PM
I'm glad that crew is done for the weekend. I was worried they would be in Oxford. They are the worst of the worst.

HSVDawg
11-27-2014, 11:11 PM
I don't think it cost them the game necessarily as they still had another 45 yards or so to go for the TD, but the guy was obviously in the neutral zone when the ball was snapped. Wasn't even close. And I'm for an LSU win too, but there's plenty of time for that same crew to hop on a plane and officiate our game on Saturday. Just sayin'

MabenMaroon
11-27-2014, 11:15 PM
If his head appeared to be over the line of scrimmage from that angle ( which it did ) then his head was definitely in the neutral zone. Same call that got UPig an extra shot at tsun when they didn't get it in on the first 4th and goal attempt. Tsun player was not moving forward but his head was in the neutral zone. Hope there aren't any possible outcome determining calls come Saturday, in either direction. Don't want us to get screwed or to have to hear that the refs gave us the game for a frickin year, although I would take it in a heart beat.

I seen it dawg
11-27-2014, 11:15 PM
I don't think those guys work 2 games in one wkd. They have a crew for each contest.

msstate7
11-27-2014, 11:21 PM
Remember the illegal procedure not called on aTm on their OT td against ark? Things just evened out some for the Aggies

TUSK
11-27-2014, 11:29 PM
If there isnt a public acknowledgment of that travesty, the sec office should be cleaned out.

I thought you cut mike loose after the TitleTown Execution, no?

ShotgunDawg
11-27-2014, 11:37 PM
Should off sides be reviewable?

gravedigger
11-27-2014, 11:42 PM
Yes. After the flogging, i cut his cadaver down. Had some ole miss fans over and told them it was pork. They ate him with a nice chianti and some beans.

TUSK
11-27-2014, 11:46 PM
Yes. After the flogging, i cut his cadaver down. Had some ole miss fans over and told them it was pork. They ate him with a nice chianti and some beans.

You just went all "walking dead" meets Hannibal on me, didn't ya?

RougeDawg
11-28-2014, 12:15 AM
Pretty pathetic.