PDA

View Full Version : May be better if TCU wins.

Rayburn8
11-27-2014, 09:29 PM
Then the committee will have to justify OSU jumping us and TCU. They can almost be a buffer. Just a thought, could be wrong.

ShotgunDawg
11-27-2014, 09:47 PM
I agree. We just don't need TCU looking like an unbelievable team, which they clearly aren't.

Another great thing about tonight, is that LSU is playing well and at the same time as TCU. It's very easy for the committee to flip the channel and instantly compare the difference between an SEC West team and a Big 12 team. LSU would gut TCU's defense for about 300 yards on the ground.

Does anyone think Minnesota could beat LSU? Lol. Minnesota is ranked higher.

Saltydog
11-27-2014, 10:21 PM
nt

mic
11-27-2014, 10:24 PM
Yep plus when and if Baylor wins out they jump TCU with who they have left on their schedule..

Maroonthirteen
11-27-2014, 10:32 PM
No. We need tcu to lose...which isn't happening. You see the graphic? 3-1 vs CFp top 25. MSU 1-1. Which is bs because we all know a win over LSU at baton rogue is more difficult than vs kState or Minnesota anywhere. In regards to tcu, We need LSU to win. Minnesota to lose and drop out of top 25. Then most importantly beat OM. But will they drop out with a loss to us? Cross your fingers Kentucky beats Louisville. Gosh, endless things we need to happen to be a lock..... So frustrating.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-27-2014, 10:34 PM
Well LSU is choking at the moment...

Charlie_Sheen420
11-27-2014, 11:01 PM
TCU just got some style points...

SDDawg
11-27-2014, 11:16 PM
TCU should have won that game by 50+, Texas is horrible.

ShotgunDawg
11-27-2014, 11:20 PM
I glad TCU won and looked pretty good. They won't jump us with that performance and Baylor will jump them in the end. However, Tonight made it virtually impossible for Ohio State to jump TCU this week though and that's creates a situation where the committee would have to jump Ohio State over two teams that didn't lose. I dont see that happening.

msstate7
11-27-2014, 11:23 PM
I glad TCU won and looked pretty good. They won't jump us with that performance and Baylor will jump them in the end. However, Tonight made it virtually impossible for Ohio State to jump TCU this week though and that's creates a situation where the committee would have to jump Ohio State over teams that didn't lose. I dont see that happening.

Yep