PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss's injury and Yancy preparing to spin a loss

Pokerdawg44
11-27-2014, 04:52 PM
Per yancy.....

Think about the injuries to the key players for Ole Miss. Treadwell, Denzel, Tee, and Carlos Davis are out for the year.

All are key players. Treadwell is heart and soul of the offense. Denzel is the speed guy for LB's and an emotional leader. People will see what OM is missing with Tee next fall. Think he could be helpful with Cody hurt? Carlos is the return guy for special teams.

Bo has a high ankle sprain and there goes the running threat and escaping from pressure. Tunsil hasn't llayed but a half in a month and is limited. Cody is just a shell of himself and is basically out there just directing traffic. Robert has a separated AJ joint and is roughing it out. Aaron Morris is limited right now.

Folks, you are talking about a few first round draft picks being out of very limited, your three year starter at QB, a 1st team All American, the best Offensice tackle in college football, and the emotional leaders on both sides of the football being hurt or out.

Then you look at MSU and they have zilch for injuries.

That's why OM has lost three out of four and MSU has not.

It's undortunete and of OM wins a Saturday it would be one for the ages. And yes, I expect them to do just that!

GreenheadDawg
11-27-2014, 04:59 PM
A few first rounders haha.. That's hilarious. I see 2. Treadwell and tunsil. Do you really expect them to not make excuses? That's what they are best at. I just expected them to start Saturday night

Coach34
11-27-2014, 04:59 PM
Preparing the flock- they know Bo Dirt is severely limited and may not even finish the 1st Q

starkvegasdawg
11-27-2014, 05:04 PM
I'm trying not to get my hopes up for a Vandy style beat down because it is a rivalry game on the road, but I have just not heard anything coming out of there that is good news from them.

SDDawg
11-27-2014, 05:08 PM
Since when was Tee a key player? The dude that barely made grades and got hurt before the season?!? I'm not really following that logic at all. Bring on the lame excuses though, they'll be entertaining.

SDDawg
11-27-2014, 05:09 PM
Oh, and State has won 4 out of 5 Yancy, and with our first and second string QBs out for 3 quarters in last year's game. Ya know.

Political Hack
11-27-2014, 05:14 PM
whether Bo finishes the game or not, he'll earn my respect for taking the first snap.

thunderclap
11-27-2014, 05:15 PM
Cry, bitches. Cry.

CottonDog
11-27-2014, 05:19 PM
whether Bo finishes the game or not, he'll earn my respect for taking the first snap.

Why? For playing on senior night against his "second biggest rival?" Who wouldn't try to play? It's not like he's trying to get healthy for the draft.

Jacksondevildog
11-27-2014, 05:24 PM
He says all of that about injuries and then picks The rebels to win. That way he covers his ass. If they lose, injuries were the reason. If they win, they overcame injuries and Freeze worked a thanksgiving miracle at the tabernacle.

FlabLoser
11-27-2014, 05:39 PM
I am surprised at all the rebels predicting a W. They have no chance. None.

msstate7
11-27-2014, 05:46 PM
Why? For playing on senior night against his "second biggest rival?" Who wouldn't try to play? It's not like he's trying to get healthy for the draft.

He came back in the game last week when most wouldn't. I can't stand bo. He's a douche. He's also a tough dude

Dawg61
11-27-2014, 06:00 PM
Yea OM has lost 4 of 5 because they're hurt and we aren't. Like last year. When we played Damian Williams for 3 quarters.

gravedigger
11-27-2014, 06:04 PM
Every single one of those players were in last years game and you can add moncrief.

But they lost.

Hell of an argument.

Political Hack
11-27-2014, 06:48 PM

because of what I know and what's been repeated here about the seriousness of his injury. he'll be in extreme pain. that deserves a kudos.

Covercorner2
11-27-2014, 07:07 PM
Sounds like they should've played the 1Bs more 😎

starkvegasdawg
11-27-2014, 07:19 PM
Sounds like they should've played the 1Bs more 😎
They wouldn't be bowl eligible if they did.

GTHOM
11-27-2014, 08:21 PM
Wah wah wah i guess State hasnt had anyone injured either. Ced Jiles gone for the year, damien robinson gone for the year, dez harris gone for the year, justin cox gone. whiny bitches just like their QB. i cannot wait to curb stomp them in the church of freeze

Todd4State
11-27-2014, 09:31 PM
I find it interesting that he says that Bo has a "high ankle sprain". If it is indeed fractured, you have to wonder how that would affect QB recruiting for them going forward.

It_Could_Happen
11-28-2014, 02:22 AM
A few first rounders haha.. That's hilarious. I see 2. Treadwell and tunsil. Do you really expect them to not make excuses? That's what they are best at. I just expected them to start Saturday night

I hate them as much as the next guy, but outside of Landon Collins who can't come out this year Prewitt is the best safety in the country and in my opinion he will go first round.

dawgs
11-28-2014, 03:33 AM
Yea OM has lost 4 of 5 because they're hurt and we aren't. Like last year. When we played Damian Williams for 3 quarters.

He was talking about in the last 4 games of this season, not the egg bowl.

GTHOM
11-28-2014, 02:04 PM
I hate them as much as the next guy, but outside of Landon Collins who can't come out this year Prewitt is the best safety in the country and in my opinion he will go first round.

Hes not the best safety on that team hes seriously overated, Conner and Elston are better than him

Coach34
11-28-2014, 02:06 PM
I disagree- Prewitt is a player and should go very high in the draft

GTHOM
11-28-2014, 02:07 PM
I disagree- Prewitt is a player and should go very high in the draft
Ive never really been all that impressed. He had 1 pick in the Egg Bowl last year that Damien just gave to him, other than that hes just been so so to me. It wont matter, hes banged up too.