PDA

View Full Version : If the threat to the Grove.....

Liverpooldawg
11-26-2014, 10:35 PM
is legit, I have suggestion for UM to retaliate. Our beloved Dorman Hall would be the place that every MSU person including current students like my son would be devastated to lose.

BeardoMSU
11-26-2014, 10:37 PM
is legit, I have suggestion for UM to retaliate. Our beloved Dorman Hall would be the place that every MSU person including current students like my son would be devastated to lose.

Haha. Yes. This X~

Political Hack
11-26-2014, 10:38 PM
I'd be devastated if someone stole all the chairs in the compliance department.

BeardoMSU
11-26-2014, 10:42 PM
I'd be devastated if someone stole all the chairs in the compliance department.

Maybe Bracky wrote the letter****

I seen it dawg
11-27-2014, 08:05 AM
Yes it was Bracky! Come and take him away please!

starkvegasdawg
11-27-2014, 09:20 AM

They discovered my plan.

RougeDawg
11-27-2014, 11:24 AM
Why would any sports fan waste their time trying to make a patch of scrubby trees and dead grass , a mile away from any athletic facility, try to look even shittier? Thy would take too much effort. Go for the grass on the actual playing surface. Oh wait....

Political Hack
11-27-2014, 12:01 PM
Why would any sports fan waste their time trying to make a patch of scrubby trees and dead grass , a mile away from any athletic facility, try to look even shittier? Thy would take too much effort. Go for the grass on the actual playing surface. Oh wait....

my high school actually kicked some kids out of school for doing that to our rival high school.

RougeDawg
11-27-2014, 12:35 PM
my high school actually kicked some kids out of school for doing that to our rival high school.

I left these off of the last sentence **. I was making fun of their shit field.

AlmostPositive
11-27-2014, 12:47 PM
Please don't throw us in the Dorman patch.

Bully13
11-27-2014, 12:57 PM

I don't believe for one minute this was a legit threat made by a MSU fan. This is just an example of the psychosis the confeds are going thru right now. giving the media a reason to be distracted for a while from our greatness we're enjoying. trying to make us look like trash while bringing attention to their beloved grove. the joke will be on the confeds, the media and the fbi once the dust settles and the truth comes out if it does.

hells bells
11-27-2014, 01:03 PM
As much alcohol filled trailer trash piss and puke that has been deposited in the grove, those damn trees will survive a nuclear bomb.