PDA

View Full Version : I don't think freeze would put up with disrespect to coaches. Do You?

MabenMaroon
11-26-2014, 10:07 PM
Direct quote from MadameCiCi over on the other side. They were discussing their new qb commit.

mstatefan91
11-26-2014, 10:09 PM
Guess I saw it wrong when kimche shoved a coach last year at the egg bowl.

TrapGame
11-26-2014, 10:25 PM
It's gonna be interesting to see how Kelly takes the first time Freeze throws him under the bus.

starkvegasdawg
11-26-2014, 10:28 PM
Direct quote from MadameCiCi over on the other side. They were discussing their new qb commit.

The level of player disrespect he tolerates is a direct proportional relationship to how many NCAA rules they had to violate to get said player.

BLITZII
11-27-2014, 07:58 AM
Just a question....you have D. Kincaide and R. Buchannon who were 4 & 5 Star QB's right? And now you are bringing in a Juco QB...Why?

Didn't you just tell your other two QB's that they aren't worth a crap and will be replaced even though they have been in the program for two years?

Oh, just for the record.......I don't care that they brought him in...just thinking.

msstate7
11-27-2014, 08:03 AM
Just a question....you have D. Kincaide and R. Buchannon who were 4 & 5 Star QB's right? And now you are bringing in a Juco QB...Why?

Didn't you just tell your other two QB's that they aren't worth a crap and will be replaced even though they have been in the program for two years?

Oh, just for the record.......I don't care that they brought him in...just thinking.

Starting to seem that the day a player steps on the OM campus that he's at the height of his development.

shannondawg
11-27-2014, 09:52 AM
Another said, that Freezus decided he was a changed person after having a long talk with him...Yeah!

Political Hack
11-27-2014, 10:05 AM
what are y'all talking about? Is Kelly going to Florida?

shannondawg
11-27-2014, 10:21 AM
what are y'all talking about? Is Kelly going to Florida?

My nominee for post of the day!!!!!!!