PDA

View Full Version : Have yet to see any news on Tunsil

starkvegasdawg
11-26-2014, 09:41 PM
They are really keeping news on him under wraps. I've seen nothing on injury reports or from Bucky. To be honest, if he is out or severely limited I would take that over Bo being out.

msstate7
11-26-2014, 09:44 PM
No one knows if tunsil will play but him.

whosyourdawgy
11-26-2014, 10:05 PM
Speaking of Tunsil, why did he win the Hull award? Did he win SEC lineman of the week this season at all? How many games has he missed due to injury? While Ben Beckwith has won SEC honors THREE TIMES? How does Big Softie deserve the award?

yjnkdawg
11-26-2014, 10:14 PM
Speaking of Tunsil, why did he win the Hull award? Did he win SEC lineman of the week this season at all? How many games has he missed due to injury? While Ben Beckwith has won SEC honors THREE TIMES? How does Big Softie deserve the award?

Getting and deserving are two different things. I would like somebody to prove that he deserves it, but I bet they can't. Beckwith works his butt off to play better and Tunsil tells the coaches when he wants to play.

defiantdog
11-26-2014, 10:47 PM
It's all about who does the voting

jbjones
11-26-2014, 11:05 PM

He's a good Lineman, no doubt. But, like the Ferriss award and others, it has become a pure political decision. It has devalued these accomplishments, and I hate it. I hate it even if a bear legitimately deserved it (he didn't in my opinion). These awards mean nothing now. It's a shame.

I seen it dawg
11-27-2014, 08:11 AM
How do we know if the guy is great? And why all the fuss if he plays or not? It's not like he is Anthony Munoz sitting out there at LT. The guy got beat on at UPig and hasn't done anything spectacular. Yes coming into school his talent was advanced but he's done nothing to develop. He's a guy.

Coach34
11-27-2014, 08:52 AM
Trey Flowers last week. Preston smith this week

Big Softie is gonna tap out

Mutt the Hoople
11-27-2014, 09:39 AM
Trey Flowers last week. Preston smith this week

Big Softie is gonna tap out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cNkVCAUY_A

CadaverDawg
11-27-2014, 10:10 AM
http://lowres.cartoonstock.com/animals-soft_toys-bear-soft_toy-big_softy-emotions-hkh0100_low.jpg

GTHOM
11-27-2014, 12:21 PM
any news on bo ballace?

starkvegasdawg
11-27-2014, 12:24 PM
any news on bo ballace?

Saw a very coded thread on nafoom that he may be out. As secretive as they've been on injuries this week you'd think they were the Patriots.