PDA

View Full Version : The full court press on this love/hate ..............

Liverpooldawg
11-26-2014, 06:47 PM
stuff from the Confederates makes me SICK. I promise you, the way I was treated while never saying a word and trying to mind my on business the last time I left a game in Oxford had nothing to do with love. Go sell that snake oil somewhere else Rebs, we KNOW better.

Statefan
11-26-2014, 06:58 PM
Wait don't you know? The student section yells F STATE! F STATE in unison when our band plays the "Go State, Go State" chant because they love each other!

Hunkaburningdawg
11-26-2014, 07:06 PM
I love to hate em!

Dawgcentral
11-26-2014, 07:12 PM
Here's what gets me. freeze brought the whole "Play out of love for each other instead of hate" crap up to begin with. So there's one of two possible conclusions you can draw from that. Either he believes his own b###s###, or he's using it as a ploy. The first conclusion means he's a damn idiot, and the second makes him a manipulative bast###.

Either one means they're full of it.

Pollodawg
11-26-2014, 07:18 PM
I asked my dentist a couple of days ago if he was going to Oxford. He is a season ticket holder in the suites at DWS and almost never misses a game. His response:

"Hell no. You'll have to fight your way and fight your way out of that place." And he's not the first person I've ever had tell me that.

bulldawg28
11-26-2014, 07:21 PM
I asked my dentist a couple of days ago if he was going to Oxford. He is a season ticket holder in the suites at DWS and almost never misses a game. His response:

"Hell no. You'll have to fight your way and fight your way out of that place." And he's not the first person I've ever had tell me that.

Always that way

Liverpooldawg
11-26-2014, 08:04 PM
They can't even tolerate normal back and forth right now. They are REALLY bitter. Our boys better be ready. It's going to be a reception that has nothing to do with love Saturday. To the fans that are going, wear a hard hat.

Pollodawg
11-26-2014, 08:12 PM
Always that way

He also basically said that this is not your typical EB and he expects it would be worse this time around.

archdog
11-26-2014, 09:20 PM
What is difference between Freeze telling his guys to play out of love for each other (kimdiche really likes this idea) and Mullen telling his team that they are a family and they play for the family member next to him.

UM fans are butthurt over the fact that we publically say that we hate them. We are in state rivals. We are not supposed to like each other. That sounds like some sissy ass bullshit. We hate you. You hate us. Our players fight for their team. We are equal in our feelings towards each other.

cubswillwinitonedaydawg
11-26-2014, 10:15 PM
Agree 100%. I was at the 2012 game (waste of my time and money). I know well enough how to act in opposing stadiums so was on my best behavior. Still, I got a red pom pom shook in my face walking in. My wife got harassed in the women's bathroom by a drunk sorority girl just because she had a maroon jacket on. We got asked on the way out how we enjoyed the electricity and running water. During the game, our cheerleaders got a drink tossed on them from several rows up. Their students leaned over the rail at halftime yelling and cussing at our band. OUR BAND. I know some of our students aren't the friendliest to bears but it was ridiculous. My wife and I have both vowed to never go to oxford again after that.

Chip
11-26-2014, 10:44 PM
Here's the deal. Ole Miss was supposed to have the best team they've fielded since they integrated the football team, close to 40 years ago.

We happen to have a better team. They don't know what to make of that.

They are thinking - correctly - that we will continue on with good teams under Coach Mullen.

Their heads might well explode.

Bubb Rubb
11-26-2014, 10:51 PM
Here's the deal. Ole Miss was supposed to have the best team they've fielded since they integrated the football team, close to 40 years ago.

We happen to have a better team. They don't know what to make of that.

They are thinking - correctly - that we will continue on with good teams under Coach Mullen.

Their heads might well explode.

This is their best, most successful team since integration. And win or lose Saturday, it still won't be as good as our season. That's difficult for them to swallow.

Mutt the Hoople
11-26-2014, 11:26 PM
The ****federates can kiss my ass.