PDA

View Full Version : Pressure on us, tcu, osu, and Baylor

msstate7
11-26-2014, 05:44 PM
I think there's a good bit of pressure on all of us (prob more on #5-7) to win and win impressively. Bc of this I expect 1 or more to lose. If you're trying to beat a team by 30 instead of just winning, I think it will lead to turnovers which lead to losses. This is my biggest concern going into the egg bowl. I really hope our players are just concentrating on winning. Mark my words, the pressure will bite some of us trying to get style points.

Dawg61
11-26-2014, 06:13 PM
I think there's a good bit of pressure on all of us (prob more on #5-7) to win and win impressively. Bc of this I expect 1 or more to lose. If you're trying to beat a team by 30 instead of just winning, I think it will lead to turnovers which lead to losses. This is my biggest concern going into the egg bowl. I really hope our players are just concentrating on winning. Mark my words, the pressure will bite some of us trying to get style points.

All teams 1-7 have tremendous pressure. Nobody can lose at this point. Whose it going to be that stumbles? Won't be us.

maroonmania
11-26-2014, 06:34 PM
All teams 1-7 have tremendous pressure. Nobody can lose at this point. Whose it going to be that stumbles? Won't be us.

Exactly, a loss right now by ANYONE will get you eliminated from the playoff bracket.

msstate7
11-26-2014, 06:44 PM
Exactly, a loss right now by ANYONE will get you eliminated from the playoff bracket.

You're right, but I think it's more on 4-7. 1-3 just have to win. 4-7 (maybe not us) have to worry about winning and winning impressively