PDA

View Full Version : The Spirit already has a plan to protect their trees Saturday:

Jacksondevildog
11-26-2014, 05:10 PM
RebZone
Scout Subscriber
Ole Miss Coach
389 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today 2:07 PM
Re: News 3 in Memphis reports FBI investigating possible Grove

I hate to state the obvious on this matter...... They have a school full of agricultural majors that know enough to do it. Heck it doesn't need to be a student! It doesn't take a genius to do this. Just someone stupid and doesn't think of the lawful impact. Most farm boys have a tractor shed full of chemicals. If they do try to poison plants and trees they will do it when grove is full. A coke bottle full of undiluted poison emptied would cause a lot of damage. Bad thing is those chemicals stink really bad. Anyone that smells any strong smells in the Grove should take notice around them and report it immediately to police.

QuadrupleOption
11-26-2014, 05:12 PM
RebZone
Scout Subscriber
Ole Miss Coach
389 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report

I hate to state the obvious on this matter...... They have a school full of agricultural majors that know enough to do it. Heck it doesn't need to be a student! It doesn't take a genius to do this. Just someone stupid and doesn't think of the lawful impact. Most farm boys have a tractor shed full of chemicals. If they do try to poison plants and trees they will do it when grove is full. A coke bottle full of undiluted poison emptied would cause a lot of damage. Bad thing is those chemicals stink really bad. Anyone that smells any strong smells in the Grove should take notice around them and report it immediately to police.

Hell, some farmer with a crop-duster and some time on his hands could exterminate every tree in the Grove. The fact that it's never happened should tell you how much MSU fans give a shit about the GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE.

Bubb Rubb
11-26-2014, 05:16 PM
This letter is clearly an Ole Miss fan trolling State. It's clear and evident.

I love that the FBI is involved. This is going to be embarrassing as hell for them.

TheDogFather
11-26-2014, 05:16 PM
I've been told tree poison smells just like vomit.

SDDawg
11-26-2014, 05:19 PM
GTHTSUN? Nice try, idiots.

archdog
11-26-2014, 05:22 PM
Well the FBI will track this down. If we don't hear anything by Friday from the FBI then it's probably a UM fan and they found it out and had it covered up in the media. Any of our fans that believe this was a good idea, please just stop being a fan of our university and seek out professional help. If this is a UM fan, well you fit into our stereotypical idea of a UM fan. Thank you for confirming it. FN Douchebags.

Dawgowar
11-26-2014, 05:25 PM
RebZone
Scout Subscriber
Ole Miss Coach
389 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report

This is sad on so many levels. "Most Farm Boys" - as if he knows any, "tractor shed full of chemicals", right but they are to GROW plants/crops, not kill them, or trees. "They will do it when the Grove is full" I am a law abiding man, but were I a criminal I think having witnesses would be a bad thing. Call me crazy. "Those chemicals stink pretty bad" - report the smell? Doubt you could catch a whiff of gasoline over all the booze in the grove.

This has to be fake. I know, Captain Obvious.

BLITZII
11-26-2014, 05:38 PM
Not so sure this is real......but I am glad the FBI is investigating.

AlmostPositive
11-26-2014, 05:42 PM
Obvious cry for help.

Political Hack
11-26-2014, 05:42 PM
they have to win something. maybe they're trying to win the grove?

GTHOM
11-26-2014, 05:57 PM
I think its an ole miss fan. the whole ''were better than them even though were going to lose'' narrative fits it. they had to do something to show the country they were cool, thats all they care about anyway

TrapGame
11-26-2014, 07:22 PM
Fredo has always had a plan in place to protect the grove just in case Bucky went on a binge.

Percho
11-26-2014, 07:31 PM
The bad smell just might be their upper lip.

gravedigger
11-26-2014, 07:44 PM
That is the most pathetic thing ive ever read.

That person needs a fake issue to focus on to relieve his worry about a game.

Folks, if we win and play for the natty, we will have removed every talking point in every sport that matters to them.

I have a principle i live by as a supervisor at work. Never take away someones dignity. No matter how justified, never do it. It will ruin them.

Saturday our team has an opportunity to do that to a fanbase.

Ive been a fan since 1967. There has been no opportunity for either school to do this in my lifetime to the other.

This game is bigger than most of you know.

BossDawg
11-26-2014, 08:28 PM
I would damn near bet everything I own that it was some dumb, drunk UMiss student that wrote it trying to make State look bad.

Political Hack
11-26-2014, 08:47 PM
anyone think they did this to detract from the Hugh to Florida story?

they know how to control a story line.

MSUDawg4Life
11-26-2014, 09:02 PM
I think it's fake too. If any of us wanted to kill their trees, we would have already done it.

Sounds like a kid's prank or some OM fan to me.

mstatefan91
11-26-2014, 10:04 PM
Not saying it isn't possible but all of the state fans I'm connected with don't give a crap about their tree garden. It's a nice tailgating spot. Past that it's just trees in a small field of grass. Who cares?

Political Hack
11-26-2014, 10:17 PM
I will say this, if a state fan did do this, they need to be hung up by their toes and pelted with hot toddy's. That said, I'm damn confident this is some BS by an OM fan or student... or an OM affiliated independent group that writes fake letters.

JDog13
11-26-2014, 11:47 PM
Looked like Kiffin's writing to me.

DovaDawg
11-26-2014, 11:51 PM
And I'm sure ole Shep will be quick to report it.

shannondawg
11-27-2014, 10:07 AM
Why would they even take something like this serious, much less bring in the FBI?

JDog13
11-27-2014, 10:59 AM
Why would they even take something like this serious, much less bring in the FBI?

Drama queens. HEY LOOK AT US YO OVER HERE THOSE LEG HUMPERS ARE TRASHY SEE SEE LOOK AT THIS

AlmostPositive
11-27-2014, 11:19 AM
How odd that, after decades of opportunity to poison the Grove, MSU fans choose to do it when their team is ranked fourth and on the verge of an historic national playoff. It's almost as if someone experiencing bitter disappointment is seeking to distract from that.

Political Hack
11-27-2014, 11:54 AM
How odd that, after decades of opportunity to poison the Grove, MSU fans choose to do it when their team is ranked fourth and on the verge of an historic national playoff. It's almost as if someone experiencing bitter disappointment is seeking to distract from that.

in the middle of a week where the storyline is concentrated on their coach possibly leaving for Florida no less... odd.

hells bells
11-27-2014, 12:10 PM
FBI equals Farm Bureau Insurance. Ass Clawns.