PDA

View Full Version : Two things I've learned from the Bulldog message boards

Mutt the Hoople
11-26-2014, 03:27 PM
1) We fans better not get overconfident, or else our football team will play flat and get upset by the Fredos. After all, our team religiously reads these message boards and listen to us instead of their own coaches and teammates.

2) The media is trying to talk Ohio State into a Playoff spot. We're convinced that the playoff committee doesn't watch any of these football games, and instead listens to ONLY Herb Kirkstreet, Lou Holtzth, and Danny Kannell. For the record, I hope Florida beats Florida State, Oregon State beats Oregon, and Auburn beats Alabama...then Ohio State CAN get into the playoffs and after we get through with them, they'll wish they were never talked up.

msstate7
11-26-2014, 03:29 PM
Nailed it

DLGDawg
11-26-2014, 03:40 PM
If State and Ohio State were to get matched up against each other....Mullen versus Meyer. Same offenses. That's going to be weird.
1) We fans better not get overconfident, or else our football team will play flat and get upset by the Fredos. After all, our team religiously reads these message boards and listen to us instead of their own coaches and teammates.

2) The media is trying to talk Ohio State into a Playoff spot. We're convinced that the playoff committee doesn't watch any of these football games, and instead listens to ONLY Herb Kirkstreet, Lou Holtzth, and Danny Kannell. For the record, I hope Florida beats Florida State, Oregon State beats Oregon, and Auburn beats Alabama...then Ohio State CAN get into the playoffs and after we get through with them, they'll wish they were never talked up.

jbjones
11-26-2014, 03:52 PM
If State and Ohio State were to get matched up against each other....Mullen versus Meyer. Same offenses. That's going to be weird.

Then I reckon the Defenses will have to settle it...I'm OK with that. Plus, I'd take our O with Dak any day over whatever some other team has.

Edit: Oh yeah, spot on Mutt. Well said.

Dawgbite
11-26-2014, 04:41 PM
If that's all you have learned you need to read more. You didn't even retain any of the vast amounts of knowledge about coolers, grills, tailgating tents, or steak cooking tips. As far as the last week has gone, you are spot on though.

AlmostPositive
11-26-2014, 04:43 PM
I've learned that you can toss everything out when it comes to the Egg Bowl. Except the cliche about tossing everything out... you can't toss that out.

GTHOM
11-26-2014, 04:48 PM
this made me laugh