PDA

View Full Version : I wonder

ShotgunDawg
11-26-2014, 03:05 PM
I am not changing my tune, but I'm curious if any of the committee members are giving ESPN and others inside information about what's going on in the meetings?

It just seems that so many ESPN analysts are so adamant about their opinion, that I'm curious if they are being fed inside info. Brad Edwards is a level headed, bright guy and even he is adament about what will happen.

If this comes to be, Mike Slive should raise hell, and threaten to pull the SEC from the playoff. By his own words, this isn't what Slive signed up for.

Are there any by-laws that prevent committee members from sharing info off the record?

Anyway, other than Ole Miss, that's my biggest concern.

msstate7
11-26-2014, 03:07 PM
Analysts are supposed to have strong opinions even if they're wrong. If they just say I'm not sure and such, how are they different than regular fans?

I seen it dawg
11-26-2014, 03:10 PM
They are adamant about their opinion just like we all are. We all know more than everybody else. These guys egos, however, are off the charts because they are around it all day. That being said it's driving them nuts that they have no pull or say in this whole thing and they can't stand it. They are throwing shit against the wall loudly and hoping it happens.

mic
11-26-2014, 04:49 PM
It doesn't matter because Wisconsin is going to solve the problem ..