PDA

View Full Version : So, is it better to beat ole miss by 1

PMDawg
11-26-2014, 11:05 AM
Or blow their doors off? The obvious answer is blow them out. However, watching all of these morons debating the 4 slot in the playoff, I'm not so sure. They keep punishing us for our wins losing luster due to them dropping in the rankings. So back to the original question - if we win by 1 then Ole Miss may stay one of those fabled "top 25 wins". If we beat the shit out of them, they drop from the polls and then everyone gets to say its not a top 25 win. So, we are really put in a bind here just because we actually play in a tough division that results in some really good teams piling up losses. On the flip side, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Wisconsin all get to fly up the rankings by beating shitty teams every week.

ShotgunDawg
11-26-2014, 11:17 AM
Don't listen to the morons. The moron are biased, have an agenda, and have Monday on the committee. It's better for us to blow Fredo out and force the committee's hand. Make the committee look like morons if they drop us.

msstate7
11-26-2014, 11:19 AM
Potentially last game the committee sees us. Need to be as impressive as possible

Jack Lambert
11-26-2014, 11:20 AM
Blow them out. They beat the team that beat us. Send them to the Music city Bowl.

dawgpound
11-26-2014, 11:20 AM
Blow them out... if we barely beat them then the media will say we could barely beat an injured team with a 4 game losing streak and it wont be a convincing win.

godlluB
11-26-2014, 11:24 AM
Blow them out for the sake of blowing out Ole Miss, then let the chips fall where they may.

PMDawg
11-26-2014, 11:28 AM
For the record, I agree. But I think it is an interesting question to all of the people shouting that we only have 1 top 25 win. Hopefully arkansas and lsu win this week and get back in the top 25. Hopefully auburn wins or barely loses so they stay top 25 too.