very alarming.......
RedandBlue2

Ole Miss Legend
1307 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Yesterday*6:04*PM
very alarming.......*
m$u has beat us 4 out of the last 5....we have not won a game in starkville since 2003......mullen and the hayseeds have pretty much ran their mouths the whole time he has been there and there hasn't been a damn thing we could do except take it....
i'm tired of freeze talking about the wilderness and the journey, it's time to put up or shut up......if m$u wins this year, it is THEIR state and there will be no argument to give to say otherwise....losing 5 of the last 6 will be unbearable with another trip to starkville on the horizon next year, a place we haven't won since there was a player named manning playing for us......embarrassing.........
Last edited Yesterday*6:07*PM by RedandBlue2
Reply | Quote
FearTheBear

Ole Miss Legend
1206 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Yesterday*6:06*PM
Re: very alarming.......*
Take the bet!
Reply | Quote
GulfportfanofELI

Ole Miss Legend
15127 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Nominate | Report
Posted: Yesterday*6:07*PM
2, just show up and pull like hell for the Rebs.*
NT
Bobby Atkinson

Reply | Quote
herestothetcuman

Ole Miss Legend
1496 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Yesterday*6:18*PM
I'm alarmed that you are alarmed! Two teams will play Saturday -*
one without class that trash talks and takes cheap shots and the other with class and character that follows the example set by their outstanding young head coach. Sagarin thinks Ole Miss is*a better football team than Miss State and I do too.
Reply | Quote
ClearLakeReb

Ole Miss Legend
12777 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Yesterday*6:38*PM
Winning football games does not make it their state.*
That is such a stupid concept. *If it were their state, then why do some many Mississippians choose OM including a lot of very good athletes?
Reply | Quote
jacksonreb1

Ole Miss Legend
10795 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Yesterday*6:49*PM
Get over yourself. Msu has won ONE time in*
Oxford which makes the count look worse than it is. If this we tennis we have lost serve once. Now, do I like it.....no, but that's the fact the home team has won for yrs except once when that lazy sob nutt was in charge. Don't be a girl.

No offense ladies.
Reply | Quote
Gluteus

Ole Miss Legend
19227 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Nominate | Report
Posted: Yesterday*6:52*PM
They will likely never see another season like this, whereas we*
are sorely disappointed in losing 3 games to traditional rivals.

If the term "fish out of water" applied to anyone, then it applies to MSU this year.*

Credit them, but by the same token, Auburn didn't get nearly the luck in 2013 MSU has received this year.*

If we run our 2012 offense Saturday, we'll get the same result we got that year.* Only better.
Reply | Quote
panola15

Ole Miss Legend
2570 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Yesterday*7:05*PM
Re: They will likely never see another season like this, whereas*
The reason state folk are showing their rear ends so much is because they have never experienced this much success. They don't know how to handle it. Kinda remind me of the dog chasing the car. When he catches it , he doesn't know what to do with it. . Act like you've been there before.
Reply | Quote
CentralMSRebel

Ole Miss Insider
590 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Yesterday*7:27*PM
While I support the Rebels 100% and hope we win Saturday so we can start to turn the recent record around I think many people try and downplay the fact they have won 4 of the last 5 regardless of where they were played. It's time to take back the Egg
Reply | Quote
Lodestar

Ole Miss Legend
12368 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Yesterday*7:32*PM
I hope, for the sake of your family and friends, that you are not as idiotic as this post makes you sound.
Reply | Quote
swiftreb

Ole Miss Legend
12710 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Yesterday*7:32*PM
The bullies are licking their chops. I hope we smack them hard.
Reply | Quote
o2b4um

Ole Miss Legend
2949 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Yesterday*7:47*PM
we can play with the numbers also...*
...when the rebs win saturday, freeze will have a 2-1 record vs the pups
Reply | Quote
83Reb

Ole Miss Legend
4327 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Nominate | Report
Posted: Yesterday*8:08*PM
To me it's 1-1*
I don't count the Nutt years any more than they count the Croom years. It's an uphill battle. We've had injuries. We appear to be down. I'm showing up to cheer for my Rebels in a game that surely every non-Ole Miss fans predicts to be a b*** kickin' about to happen. BUT we are not a bad team and if they walk in here thinking we're some sorta sisters of the poor like they played early on then we just might have a surprise in store for them. I expect this group of coaches and players to give it 110% at home.
Reply | Quote
blackanklereb

Ole Miss Legend
864 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Yesterday*8:16*PM
They dominated a Vandy team that has given up. Vandy has struggled against cupcakes. M$U has had every *bit of luck the season has had to offer. Easy schedule, playing teams before they found out who they were, you name it. Our D will stop Dak and their offense. Count on it. Our offense will rebound and Bo wil show them why he has circled this game on his calendar. I hope our team doesn't have the attitude that many of our fans have....giving up, whining, bitching, poor mouthing... This board is infected by it and I am sick of it. I will be in my seat with my wife and son and we will be there to encourage these men and watch them SHUT THE NECKS UP!
Reply | Quote
SavageReb

Ole Miss Legend
22671 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Nominate | Report
Posted: Yesterday*8:23*PM
We can thank the NW Ark Retirement Cruise staff....*
for losing 3 in a row to Mullen. With a healthy Wallace, we beat MSU last year. I think Hugh will have us ready to go on Saturday.

Reply | Quote
dmw11

Ole Miss Legend
1007 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Yesterday*8:33*PM
they're state = face of Mississippi in regards to sports.*
NT
Reply | Quote
123456g

Ole Miss Assistant
11 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Yesterday*9:58*PM
Nothing alarming!
Reply | Quote
inhoc86

Ole Miss Coordinator
268 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Yesterday*11:09*PM
dmw11 = Troll*
NT
Reply | Quote
Draelius

Ole Miss Legend
6209 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*3:14*AM
Re: They will likely never see another season like this, whereas*
State has manhandled their opponents. I don't recall a single game where they got "lucky" in the way Auburn did last year. They haven't required any miracle plays or last minute drives in order to win a game - although I'm sure they would have taken one vs. Alabama.

Todd4State
11-25-2014, 06:43 PM
Are there State fans that really don't count the Croom years? Sure, it sucked for the most part- but I haven't seen anyone on a message board or anywhere else pretend like they didn't happen.

DLGDawg
11-25-2014, 06:46 PM
That was one idiotic statement. The last poster called him/her on it too.

I love egg bowl week
Credit them, but by the same token, Auburn didn't get nearly the luck in 2013 MSU has received this year.*

blacklistedbully
11-25-2014, 06:48 PM
"With a healthy Wallace, we beat MSU last year."

Prime example of that classic Ole Miss delusion. They think they lost because Bo wasn't 100%, but don't allow for the fact that we played our 3rd-string QB for all but 3/4 of the game. This moron can allow for a possible TSUN win "if their guy was healthy", but fails to realize that, "if Dak had been healthy, it almost assuredly would have been a brutal beat-down of his precious Rebs.

662dawg
11-25-2014, 06:55 PM
I swear I really do wanna believe that these people are real, but sometimes they make that so hard to do.

IMissJack
11-25-2014, 07:10 PM
Unbelievable to me that some of those turds actually believe some the crap they say. Like MSU is a fish out of water ...Act like you've been here...I don't think MSU has rushed the field this year, and unless the poster is almost 60, he can't remember when the Rebs were here either.

gravedigger
11-25-2014, 07:21 PM
Never forget we have this same group of delusional fans. But luckily om has never made the ncaa champ game in baseball, final four or been in contention for a recognized nc in football that wasnt overshadowed by our success.

We dont know their despair. Best thing to do is remember the holiday season and be thankful for that.

They are in the middle of a nervous breakdown that just wont end.

Bless their hearts. At least they are cooler than we are. We cant take that away.

What we've taken from them is something they held more dearly than any tarnished trophy.

We took their arrogance. That my friends is the medicine that no amount of sugar will help go down.

Coach34
11-25-2014, 07:33 PM
Fredo trying to show us how smart he is

DudyDawg
11-25-2014, 07:50 PM
We got lucky by playing teams "before they knew who they were". First off, thats a stupid thing to think anyways. Second, if you do think that, then, uh BAMA????? You know, Aubie didn't know who they were when MSU beat them, but did when we lost. Bama knew who they were on that very same day though, and we beat them!!!! What a dumbass

mstatefan91
11-25-2014, 07:52 PM
I wish I was cool

Dawgface
11-25-2014, 07:54 PM
That was good for a few laughs. Thanks.

RougeDawg
11-25-2014, 08:08 PM
The last post must be an import near fan. It's the only one that makes a lick of sense. The rest are just plain comical.