PDA

View Full Version : Florida's Scout page is saying Freeze was offered job... per twitters

EAVdog
11-25-2014, 04:20 PM
Interesting. Gonna have to play out to see if this is legit.

EAVdog
11-25-2014, 04:21 PM
Could be total bunk. But nice distraction if it's real.

RougeDawg
11-25-2014, 04:31 PM
Hence the reason I started the thread this morning if Bucky had reached out to Tubbervilke about the art of sneaking out under the cover of darkness.

FISHDAWG
11-25-2014, 05:43 PM
Hence the reason I started the thread this morning if Bucky had reached out to Tubbervilke about the art of sneaking out under the cover of darkness.

I think Tubby left the dinner table and everyone just assumed he was headed to the men's room ... but you're right - it was night time

Bully13
11-25-2014, 05:48 PM
Holy shit. Everything is starting to bring back memories. Just let the barn win.

Coach34
11-25-2014, 06:03 PM
Pine Box

I told you guys 3-4 weeks ago he was a candidate for the job. Ya'll gonna listen one day. He;s an idiot if he doesnt take it

MetEdDawg
11-25-2014, 06:36 PM
Pine Box

I told you guys 3-4 weeks ago he was a candidate for the job. Ya'll gonna listen one day. He;s an idiot if he doesnt take it

This. This is their self proclaimed best team ever and they are going to go 8-4. That's a clear sign he needs to get out if he can. All of those recruiting classes, all the things Oxford supposedly brings to the table, and they still can't do better than 8 wins. Senior QB, best defense in the SEC according to some, "innovative" offense, and an SEC West that was winnable as we've shown by still being in it at the last regular season game. But they will get 8 wins and will very likely do worse next year.

Time to get out of Oxford is now because next year won't be better and Tunsil, RN, and Treadwell leave early. That team in two years will be awful. My math shows potentially 26-30 of their 2 deep graduating this year and next year (including early draft guys) and their recruiting classes aren't exactly deep. They could see some very hard times the next two years.

Liverpooldawg
11-25-2014, 07:24 PM
There is another scenario here: this is a Rebel plant to prepare for his new contract announcement later this week.

mic
11-25-2014, 07:29 PM
We told everyone 2 months ago that OM wasn't his dream job.... We just had the wrong team ...

Dawgface
11-25-2014, 07:47 PM
I can't believe they offered him the job.

Apoplectic
11-25-2014, 07:50 PM
I dont believe fredo smoke screen of blame and implications will play in gville. Theyre just too dumb to know theyre be snowed in shartville.

IMissJack
11-25-2014, 07:54 PM
I have no idea if this is real or not, but why would UF not wait until regular season is over?

HSVDawg
11-25-2014, 10:04 PM
He'll probably verbally accept the job just so he can flip back to Ole Miss before signing the contract. Biggest press conference win of all time.

Todd4State
11-25-2014, 10:33 PM
I have no idea if this is real or not, but why would UF not wait until regular season is over?

It's just a rumor.

Probably to gauge how their fan base would react to such a hire. If it's overwhelmingly negative, then they can move on.