PDA

View Full Version : Donnie Tyndall not looking like such a great hire for UT anymore...

thf24
11-25-2014, 01:18 PM
http://www.knoxnews.com/govolsxtra/basketball/ut-assistant-adam-howard-resigns-for-personal-reasons_27634770

Something is about to come down hard on both him and USM.

This is why, although the 2012 coaching search probably wasn't handled the best it could have been, I can't find too much fault with it. Too many of the sexy candidates in basketball are slime balls, and you have to have an AD willing and a program in a position to take a chance on one. We weren't in that position, and even if Ray doesn't work out he was a good choice to at least come in and clean the program up.

msstate7
11-25-2014, 01:21 PM
This is a sad day for dawg61

Coach34
11-25-2014, 01:34 PM
Too funny. Now we see how he filled out a team so fast

Dawg61
11-25-2014, 04:30 PM
This is a sad day for dawg61

Why's that? I've never hyped Tyndall as some bad ass. I simply pointed out that he was able to sign eight players in three weeks when we still have an open scholarship going on three years now.

msstate7
11-25-2014, 04:48 PM
Why's that? I've never hyped Tyndall as some bad ass. I simply pointed out that he was able to sign eight players in three weeks when we still have an open scholarship going on three years now.
Well of course he can fill a spot when you all in

DudyDawg
11-25-2014, 04:56 PM

You're not a big picture kinda guy are you?

Dawg61
11-25-2014, 05:06 PM
You're not a big picture kinda guy are you?

You're not a straight to your point kinda guy are you? Since Stansbury got fired we have yet to dress 13 scholarship players. We are allowed to. A nice juco or transfer PG or SG that can shoot 3's would help tremendously right now. We are saving that extra scholarship for air still. Air doesn't help us.

DudyDawg
11-25-2014, 05:45 PM
You're not a straight to your point kinda guy are you? Since Stansbury got fired we have yet to dress 13 scholarship players. We are allowed to. A nice juco or transfer PG or SG that can shoot 3's would help tremendously right now. We are saving that extra scholarship for air still. Air doesn't help us.

You're right, a nice juco or transfer would help. But not after we get our coach sanctioned like Tyndall. I was simply pointing out how stupid you look trying to make a point about him signing people when he's about to get in trouble for it.

Coach34
11-25-2014, 06:09 PM

Stands didnt dress 13 scholly's every year- you know that right?

Dawg61
11-25-2014, 06:28 PM
You're right, a nice juco or transfer would help. But not after we get our coach sanctioned like Tyndall. I was simply pointing out how stupid you look trying to make a point about him signing people when he's about to get in trouble for it.

IF he gets in trouble and I doubt he does it's not for the eight players he signed at Tennessee. Please find the post of mine hyping Donnie Tyndall's recruiting abilities while at USM. He's in hot water for USM shit not UT.

Dawg61
11-25-2014, 06:30 PM
Stands didnt dress 13 scholly's every year- you know that right?

Stans also didn't have back to back years where lack of a bench was his biggest reason for failure. Can Ray say that?

DudyDawg
11-25-2014, 06:31 PM
IF he gets in trouble and I doubt he does it's not for the eight players he signed at Tennessee. Please find the post of mine hyping Donnie Tyndall's recruiting abilities while at USM. He's in hot water for USM shit not UT.

Please find my post saying you hyped anything about this guy at USM. I'm simply pointing out, again, that you look stupid trying to insult ray using a guy who's about to get busted for violations in an attempt to discredit our coach that you don't like.

Dawg61
11-25-2014, 06:37 PM
Please find my post saying you hyped anything about this guy at USM. I'm simply pointing out, again, that you look stupid trying to insult ray using a guy who's about to get busted for violations in an attempt to discredit our coach that you don't like.

How am I insulting Ray? I brought up Tyndall's signing of eight players IN APRIL!! It's November.

MabenMaroon
11-25-2014, 09:20 PM
Stans also didn't have back to back years where lack of a bench was his biggest reason for failure. Can Ray say that?

Yes you can, his last three years.