PDA

View Full Version : Seems like a good time to revisit this.

Leroy Jenkins
11-25-2014, 01:00 PM
Landshark:

1. Verb - A sexual act where a OM DL and his partner (usually skinny white QB) stand naked at opposite ends of the room. The QB bends over and braces against the wall while the DL clasps his hands over his head imitating a shark. He then begins humming the jaws theme song and sprints across the room, lead by his erection, and attempts to penetrate with his momentous impact.

2. noun - someone who bites on or uses a lot of teeth while administering oral sex to their partner.

3. The act of getting your dick bitten during a blow job.

n. I know from experience that Rebecca is a landshark, she's always biting on people's dicks.

v. My dick hurts so much, some beezy landsharked me last night.

3. Ultimate Frisbee term used to describe a member of the team stripping down to nothing, putting a frisbee up their bottocks, and being carried about by four other players who are themselves sometimes topless.

Must be true.... Its on Urban Dictionary. So um, yeah... landshark and hobby lobby to y'all.

jumbo
11-25-2014, 01:24 PM
what in the world

Leroy Jenkins
11-25-2014, 01:29 PM
what in the world

Well, there were some editorial liberties taken with the 1st definition. Other than that, those are the definitions of "landshark". Cornelius "Chevy" Chase aside.