Rick Cleveland
11-25-2014, 12:34 PM
http://msfame.com/ricks-writings/the-case-for-state-if-dogs-beat-the-rebs/

TheRef
11-25-2014, 12:36 PM
Well done, good sir.

ShotgunDawg
11-25-2014, 01:17 PM
Great article Rick. Needs to be tweeted out to the media.

Just so you know, MSU will be going to the Rose Bowl and the culmination of this State's football history will take place in the 5:00 shadow of the San Gabriel Mountains.

HoopsDawg
11-25-2014, 02:22 PM
The playoff picture is so clear to me. Every talking head should start the discussion acknowledging that if the current Top 4 teams win out they are in. If one team loses, it's Baylor. If Baylor loses it's TCU. If TCU loses it OSU. If all those teams lose, then it will be an interesting discussion. But right now it's very simple, at least to me.

dawgpound
11-25-2014, 02:25 PM
We need Auburn to beat Bama and allow us to win the SEC. The egg bowl is not what it once looked like and just winning it will no longer help our resume with them losing three in a row and playing a quarterback on one leg. We will be jumped by one of the other conference champions if we are second in the west.

ShotgunDawg
11-25-2014, 02:28 PM
We need Auburn to beat Bama and allow us to win the SEC. The egg bowl is not what it once looked like and just winning it will no longer help our resume with them losing three in a row and playing a quarterback on one leg. We will be jumped by one of the other conference champions if we are second in the west.

Yeah, you don't KNOW this Mr. Absolutes. Our resume is plenty good enough. It doesn't need to be any better. Win and we are likely in. Your listening to the media too much. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong.

"My major hobby is teasing people who take themselves & the quality of their knowledge too seriously & those who don’t have the courage to sometimes say: I don’t know ..." Nassim Taleb

Bully13
11-25-2014, 04:03 PM

Your borderline trollish shit is getting old