PDA

View Full Version : Wow- Fredo is the gift that keeps on giving

Coach34
11-25-2014, 07:27 AM
@HKellenbergerCL (https://twitter.com/HKellenbergerCL)

Hugh Freeze: "I want to beat them as bad as they want to beat us," particularly on two days: Egg Bowl and on National Signing Day.

Hey Freezus, if we keep winning the Egg Bowl and keep finishing ahead of you in the SEC West like we have for 5 straight years now- are you really winning Signing Day? What a maroon (thats a Bugs Bunny reference for you youngsters out there). The delusion Fredo and it's followers have is high comedy

Offshore Dawg
11-25-2014, 07:41 AM
Image is everything to the ass licking bear scum. The movie "the help" just nailed that whole bunch, and I remember those types of people.

DLGDawg
11-25-2014, 08:23 AM
Fredo..Fredo..smh...you told us you could handle things, that you were smart, not like everybody says, DUMB...smh.

Fredo, that was not smart.

Hugh Freeze: "I want to beat them as bad as they want to beat us," particularly on two days: Egg Bowl and on National Signing Day.

Hey Freezus, if we keep winning the Egg Bowl and keep finishing ahead of you in the SEC West like we have for 5 straight years now- are you really winning Signing Day? What a maroon (thats a Bugs Bunny reference for you youngsters out there). The delusion Fredo and it's followers have is high comedy

starkvegasdawg
11-25-2014, 08:30 AM
Winning signing day in Oxford now simply means that the sore jaws of the sorority girls were not in vain.

ShotgunDawg
11-25-2014, 08:32 AM
Fredo, how do they determine who wins signing day?

thunderclap
11-25-2014, 08:48 AM

They have banners in Hue's office to prove it.

RougeDawg
11-25-2014, 09:00 AM
So in that statement Bucky is admitting one of two, if not two things. Either his classes are highly overrated or he really sucks as a coach to continually finish behind a "lesser talented" team. Maybe both. I'm thinking its majority of shitty gimmicky coaching and somewhat overrated classes. Although they don't seem to develop anyone so maybe it's all coaching.

M.Fillmore
11-25-2014, 09:13 AM
Fredo will break BearShark hearts.
And maybe Johnny Ola's too.

M.Fillmore
11-25-2014, 09:14 AM
After the game Fredo will say about Mullen, "Why do you think they call him Superman?"

Political Hack
11-25-2014, 09:28 AM

it's whether or not he gets his bonus for signing enough "stars."

Johnson85
11-25-2014, 09:48 AM

[COLOR=#292F33][FONT=Arial]Hugh Freeze: "I want to beat them as bad as they want to beat us," particularly on two days: Egg Bowl and on National Signing Day.

Surely that's not really a quote from Freeze. Even for a recruiting crazy fanbase, that's him clowning himself too much. Has to be a comment inserted by Kellenberger.

SDDawg
11-25-2014, 09:59 AM
You think Yancy and crew aren't taking cash to pump up the ratings on "preferred" kids so Freeze can get that bonus? Makes you wonder if any of these damned kids can play football at all. I know a few can, but honestly most of their guys never pan out so something is clearly going on here... ;)

Bubb Rubb
11-25-2014, 11:16 AM
Surely that's not really a quote from Freeze. Even for a recruiting crazy fanbase, that's him clowning himself too much. Has to be a comment inserted by Kellenberger.

It's an actual quote. I saw/heard him say it on SECN last night. I would be embarrassed if he were my coach.

He also said that last year they lost "the most prized possession" for the Ole Miss football program, referring to the Golden Egg. I thought they didn't care about it as much as we did.

He also made some veiled references to Nickoe's teabagging at the end of the game - and basically said that will be the motivator for the team this year, that they hadn't forgotten "how the game ended."

Look like they aren't playing out of love this year. I like it.