PDA

View Full Version : SEC Weekly honors

BeardoMSU
11-24-2014, 07:46 PM
Congrats to Dak and Ben for receiving offensive player and o-linemen of the week, respectively. Bad ass.

TheRef
11-24-2014, 07:53 PM
3 time receiving the award for each of them. Dak leads the SEC in the OPOTW

Ben has the OLOTW for the third time.

We have three players who have received a weekly award three times (Dak, Ben, and Preston Smith)

BeardoMSU
11-24-2014, 07:55 PM
3 time receiving the award for each of them. Dak leads the SEC in the OPOTW

Ben has the OLOTW for the third time.

We have three players who have received a weekly award three times (Dak, Ben, and Preston Smith)

Flagship

messageboardsuperhero
11-24-2014, 07:56 PM
So is SEC player of the year basically a two man race between Dak and Amari Cooper? I'd think so.

BeardoMSU
11-24-2014, 08:05 PM
So is SEC player of the year basically a two man race between Dak and Amari Cooper? I'd think so.

I hadn't even thought about that, lol.

That would be pretty awesome.

Harrydawg
11-24-2014, 08:05 PM
Who is a better former walk on than Ben currently playing? Show him to me.......

TheRef
11-24-2014, 08:22 PM
Who is a better former walk on than Ben currently playing? Show him to me.......

ECU's Wide Receiver...he's pretty damn good....not sure if he's better, but he's the only other competition.

justwin
11-24-2014, 09:58 PM
Thanks for putting up with all the chit of being a walk-on and giving every ounce of you to be recognized by the mighty SEC, Mr. Ben Beckwith. What a huge accomplishment for him and just speaks volumes of our program.

That's 2 this year for Mr. Ben Beckwith and I'm thrilled to think that he'll be able to brag about that for the rest of his life over lunch, hunting in the woods, fishing, church, you name it.

how on earth would you not want to play for Mullen? Dude has proven that he actually gives guys a legitimate opportunity to reach their dreams.

Can I get a Hail State?

TheRef
11-24-2014, 10:01 PM
Thanks for putting up with all the chit of being a walk-on and giving every ounce of you to be recognized by the mighty SEC, Mr. Ben Beckwith. What a huge accomplishment for him and just speaks volumes of our program.

That's 2 this year for Mr. Ben Beckwith and I'm thrilled to think that he'll be able to brag about that for the rest of his life over lunch, hunting in the woods, fishing, church, you name it.

how on earth would you not want to play for Mullen? Dude has proven that he actually gives guys a legitimate opportunity to reach their dreams.

Can I get a Hail State?

3 for Ben....two while at Guard and one while at Center.