PDA

View Full Version : all MSU football players, please read the comments and spread to the team.....

Westdawg
11-24-2014, 03:35 PM
so, your Egg Bowl rival's fan base and group of alums just wanted to get online and trash talk ya'll. and i wanted to be sure that you get to see what they say. I hope you follow up the Vandy win with more of the same for this week. Remember, fellas, this is the one that counts.....in the state, in everyone's minds, in the eyes of the playoff committee, and we still have a chance to play for a SEC and NCAA title. but more than anything, you guys get the chance to annihilate your rival. Do work, Bulldogs.
PLEASE, read the comments below the article linked. The comment below comes from that. THAT is what they think of you.

http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2014/11/24/7273143/hate-week-mississippi-state

Dan Mullen ? Dude is a little bitch. **** him. How dare a damn yankee from Pennsylvania come into my state and tell half the population that they are from "up North." Seriously, **** that dude. I hope he?s ****ing reading this right now. Dan, you?re a ******* piece of shit that simply got lucky recruiting one guy. If you hadn?t stumbled across that no name fullback in Louisiana, this season would have been just another "6 or 7 win, we?re barely bowl eligible so let?s make Ole Miss is our Superbowl" type of year. And guess what? When that quarterback leaves, you?ll be back to those same old shitty years like the last 5 have been. **** you, Dan. Also, you?re wife looks like a ******* horse with those gigantic ass teeth. Obviously, Dan has never had a proper blowjob from his wife because those damn donkey teeth would have ripped his dick off. You can?t trust a man without a dick. Go to hell, Dan.

Dylan Day ? I wish I could run into this guy in a dark alley. I would beat the absolute shit out of him. Want to know why? Because he?s a bitch just like his coach. This is a guy who stomps on people when they?re down and then claims that it was an accident. You know what that makes you, Dylan? A ****ing coward. Not only do you take cheap shots on people, you also don?t have the balls to admit that you did it. That makes you a little bitch. You aren?t good enough to actually play on the SEC level so you resort to cheap shots against players who are better than you. **** you. And **** anyone who says "But he?s a good kid!" Obviously, he?s not. This is as good as it gets for you, Dylan. After you graduate, you?ll go back to live with your trashy, meth-head parents until your teeth rot out and you die. You?ll never have a proper job because nobody hires fat ****tards with tattoo sleeves. Enjoy shoveling gravel for the county the rest of your life, bitch.

Dak Prescott ? Okay, I?ll admit that you?re a pretty good football player, but I don?t give a damn about your dead mother. Guess what? You aren?t special. Everyone loses someone close to them at some point in life. It?s absolutely disgusting that you and your school have used your dead mother as a marketing tool. We?ve all lost loved ones, but you don?t see us going on national TV talking about it. You know why you have to use that as a marketing tool? Because you?re the poor man?s version of Tim Tebow. And just like him, you?ll suck in the NFL. You?ll be reduced to being a guest sports star on the local TV station and making appearances on state radio stations from time to time. Enjoy that shithole of a life. **** you, Dak.

The Fans ? Go **** yourselves. Every single year during Egg Bowl week you prove that you are absolutely the worst fans in college football. You care more about beating your rival than you do about winning the SEC West or the national championship. The entirety of your school?s "traditions" come from the fact that a damn cow roaming onto your field 100 years ago. That?s not something to be ****ing proud of. You?re colors resemble a mixture of shit and mud. Literally, there?s a high school in every county of Mississippi that has that color scheme. It?s not special. And you ring a bunch damn bells for 3 hours every Saturday. Those aren?t traditions. They?re just annoying as hell. The entire ****ing country looks down on you and cringes at your "traditions." They hate you. We hate you. And you represent the worst of Mississippi. **** you

Jack Lambert
11-24-2014, 03:39 PM
Those are grown men or women posting that?

missouridawg
11-24-2014, 03:40 PM
That's not very Christian of him...

messageboardsuperhero
11-24-2014, 03:44 PM
If only Dillon Day was any good... Maybe then he could lead the most balanced offense in America and anchor one of the best OLs in the SEC.

Oh wait...

notsofarawaydawg
11-24-2014, 03:47 PM
So their high school girl's basketball coach is a Saint? Glad they don't follow his example or they'd be in jail.

ShotgunDawg
11-24-2014, 03:48 PM
Haha, that was very entertaining

cbrunt29
11-24-2014, 03:48 PM
I'm pretty sure Dillon Day would kick this chick's ass in a dark alley. Just saying

Mjoelner34
11-24-2014, 03:49 PM
"We?ve all lost loved ones, but you don?t see us going on national TV talking about it. " Really? What night is the Chucky Mullins special airing this week?

Coach34
11-24-2014, 03:52 PM
I can assure you of one thing- there's not a swinging dick in Oxford that wants to **** with Day or Beckwith

BeardoMSU
11-24-2014, 03:56 PM
I can assure you of one thing- there's not a swinging dick in Oxford that wants to **** with Day or Beckwith

It depends what your definition of "17 with" is.........

Shep says "I'm your Huckleberry".
http://ksr.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/shepard-smith-500x324.jpg

Maroonthirteen
11-24-2014, 04:01 PM
No kidding Mj. No kidding......

RossDawg82
11-24-2014, 04:14 PM
I personally would love to see him and Dillon run into each other in a dark ally. That would be a lot of fun to watch

DLGDawg
11-24-2014, 04:18 PM
Man, there is some "next level" hate in those comments. Ha

Saltydog
11-24-2014, 04:19 PM
nt

CrookedLetta
11-24-2014, 04:20 PM
E-Thuggin it up.

Maroonthirteen
11-24-2014, 04:25 PM
It is getting to them boys! The loss this weekend . We kick butt. The impending butt kicking they are about to receive. They are out of the picture. We are still in the middle of the playoff picture. Be there Saturday but travel in groups. They are going to be in an extreme amount of emotional distress post game. Hahahahahaha!

West Houston Dog
11-24-2014, 04:27 PM
Enjoy the game rebneck

BulldogBear
11-24-2014, 04:32 PM
They are gearing up for their favorite part of the season. Recruiting. Where Ole Miss wins the title each and every year.

Westdawg
11-24-2014, 04:35 PM
I honestly hated even copy/pasting that junk. But I know for fact that many on the team do read here for fun. It breaks up the monotony of daily drivel on the main sporting news sites.
I know Dillon and Ben - Ben more so than others - and I know they are sitting around on their spare time this week in Starkville and they are reading what all the national media are saying...and they are also seeing what we are saying.
Players, do NOT let up this Saturday. Let it burn in deep. Let the hunger to succeed not be satisfied this weekend until you lift that trophy high above your heads. Leave no doubt as the final quarter ends who THE BEST TEAM IN THIS STATE- no - THIS COUNTRY, is #HAILSTATE

BogeyGolfer
11-24-2014, 04:37 PM
so, your Egg Bowl rival's fan base and group of alums just wanted to get online and trash talk ya'll. and i wanted to be sure that you get to see what they say. I hope you follow up the Vandy win with more of the same for this week. Remember, fellas, this is the one that counts.....in the state, in everyone's minds, in the eyes of the playoff committee, and we still have a chance to play for a SEC and NCAA title. but more than anything, you guys get the chance to annihilate your rival. Do work, Bulldogs.
PLEASE, read the comments below the article linked. The comment below comes from that. THAT is what they think of you.

Dan Mullen ? Dude is a little bitch. **** him. How dare a damn yankee from Pennsylvania come into my state and tell half the population that they are from "up North." Seriously, **** that dude. I hope he?s ****ing reading this right now. Dan, you?re a ******* piece of shit that simply got lucky recruiting one guy. If you hadn?t stumbled across that no name fullback in Louisiana, this season would have been just another "6 or 7 win, we?re barely bowl eligible so let?s make Ole Miss is our Superbowl" type of year. And guess what? When that quarterback leaves, you?ll be back to those same old shitty years like the last 5 have been. **** you, Dan. Also, you?re wife looks like a ******* horse with those gigantic ass teeth. Obviously, Dan has never had a proper blowjob from his wife because those damn donkey teeth would have ripped his dick off. You can?t trust a man without a dick. Go to hell, Dan.

Dylan Day ? I wish I could run into this guy in a dark alley. I would beat the absolute shit out of him. Want to know why? Because he?s a bitch just like his coach. This is a guy who stomps on people when they?re down and then claims that it was an accident. You know what that makes you, Dylan? A ****ing coward. Not only do you take cheap shots on people, you also don?t have the balls to admit that you did it. That makes you a little bitch. You aren?t good enough to actually play on the SEC level so you resort to cheap shots against players who are better than you. **** you. And **** anyone who says "But he?s a good kid!" Obviously, he?s not. This is as good as it gets for you, Dylan. After you graduate, you?ll go back to live with your trashy, meth-head parents until your teeth rot out and you die. You?ll never have a proper job because nobody hires fat ****tards with tattoo sleeves. Enjoy shoveling gravel for the county the rest of your life, bitch.

Dak Prescott ? Okay, I?ll admit that you?re a pretty good football player, but I don?t give a damn about your dead mother. Guess what? You aren?t special. Everyone loses someone close to them at some point in life. It?s absolutely disgusting that you and your school have used your dead mother as a marketing tool. We?ve all lost loved ones, but you don?t see us going on national TV talking about it. You know why you have to use that as a marketing tool? Because you?re the poor man?s version of Tim Tebow. And just like him, you?ll suck in the NFL. You?ll be reduced to being a guest sports star on the local TV station and making appearances on state radio stations from time to time. Enjoy that shithole of a life. **** you, Dak.

The Fans ? Go **** yourselves. Every single year during Egg Bowl week you prove that you are absolutely the worst fans in college football. You care more about beating your rival than you do about winning the SEC West or the national championship. The entirety of your school?s "traditions" come from the fact that a damn cow roaming onto your field 100 years ago. That?s not something to be ****ing proud of. You?re colors resemble a mixture of shit and mud. Literally, there?s a high school in every county of Mississippi that has that color scheme. It?s not special. And you ring a bunch damn bells for 3 hours every Saturday. Those aren?t traditions. They?re just annoying as hell. The entire ****ing country looks down on you and cringes at your "traditions." They hate you. We hate you. And you represent the worst of Mississippi. **** you

Okay, I will admit the first paragraph about Dan was actually funny, and I laughed. But the comments about Dak and his mom are disgusting and tells me this is a pathetic, sad person.

Pollodawg
11-24-2014, 04:41 PM
I nearly lost it when he said WE represent the worst of Mississippi.

Talk about delusion.

messageboardsuperhero
11-24-2014, 04:48 PM
Dylan Day ? I wish I could run into this guy in a dark alley. I would beat the absolute shit out of him. Want to know why? Because he?s a bitch just like his coach.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/d3/d3c5b4269d8d7be8aa63dba4fe30b8530be1f4fffeea097c02 aac7ebac43bcec.jpg

Pollodawg
11-24-2014, 04:51 PM
Despicable. Absolutely despicable. Disgusting.

starkvegasdawg
11-24-2014, 04:52 PM
Should have just tweeted the link to Mullen and the team.

Westdawg
11-24-2014, 04:54 PM
i have already msged it to a couple players.

Beaver
11-24-2014, 04:58 PM
Another reference to Dak's mother..

1. Dan Mullen…I ****ing hate you. All jokes aside, a douche bag of your magnitude could cleanse a whale’s ******. And PLEASE… put a diaper on your face…because I see nothing but SHIT coming out of it.
2. As for your wife…you know, that mule-faced, sperm receptacle bitch caught blowing your recruits at The Pony…You know…the whore that was FIRED from the SPERM BANK due to drinking on the job? With intelligence like that supporting you, Dan, it is understandable why folks say that the smartest thing to ever come out of her mouth has always been COCK…and lots of it. I would call Megan Mullen a ****, but just she doesn’t have the depth or warmth to be one. By the way, Megan Mullen…Mr. Ed wants his ****ing smile back!
3. Mullen’s kids…just to let you know…you were supposed to be a stain on the carpet. Y’all are nothing more than the load your mother really wanted to swallow. Enough said about that.
4. To the inbred cowbell clanging fans: Besides our medical school trying to cure HIV, they are also building IDIOTS and want to borrow your BRAINS. Any takers?
5. Starkghanistan…the only place on Earth where each time a natural disaster or tornado comes through…MILLIONS of DOLLARS worth of IMPROVEMNT occurs.
6. Scientology? What kind of religion is it when all you do is keep circle-jerking yourselves with Tom Cruise and John Travolta? YIKES!!!!
7. To my ****ed-up Bulldog loving family…I wish you had all been aborted so I would not have to put up with any of you . If this offends you, speak to my asshole as it is the only thing that gives a shit about you anyway.
8. Bulldog fans…I hate you bastards! I’m personally convinced y’all are the reason God created birth control.
9. Dak Prescott…I am tired of your ****ing dead mother…God rest her soul. In case you haven’t noticed yet…we are all going to die!!!!!
10. **** you MSU…for kicking our asses 4 out of the last 5 times while Dan Mullen has been your coach. I HATE you inbred, toothless, cow-****ing, douche bag stinking ASS WIPES. **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

messageboardsuperhero
11-24-2014, 05:10 PM
Another reference to Dak's mother..

1. Dan Mullen…I ****ing hate you. All jokes aside, a douche bag of your magnitude could cleanse a whale’s ******. And PLEASE… put a diaper on your face…because I see nothing but SHIT coming out of it.
2. As for your wife…you know, that mule-faced, sperm receptacle bitch caught blowing your recruits at The Pony…You know…the whore that was FIRED from the SPERM BANK due to drinking on the job? With intelligence like that supporting you, Dan, it is understandable why folks say that the smartest thing to ever come out of her mouth has always been COCK…and lots of it. I would call Megan Mullen a ****, but just she doesn’t have the depth or warmth to be one. By the way, Megan Mullen…Mr. Ed wants his ****ing smile back!
3. Mullen’s kids…just to let you know…you were supposed to be a stain on the carpet. Y’all are nothing more than the load your mother really wanted to swallow. Enough said about that.
4. To the inbred cowbell clanging fans: Besides our medical school trying to cure HIV, they are also building IDIOTS and want to borrow your BRAINS. Any takers?
5. Starkghanistan…the only place on Earth where each time a natural disaster or tornado comes through…MILLIONS of DOLLARS worth of IMPROVEMNT occurs.
6. Scientology? What kind of religion is it when all you do is keep circle-jerking yourselves with Tom Cruise and John Travolta? YIKES!!!!
7. To my ****ed-up Bulldog loving family…I wish you had all been aborted so I would not have to put up with any of you . If this offends you, speak to my asshole as it is the only thing that gives a shit about you anyway.
8. Bulldog fans…I hate you bastards! I’m personally convinced y’all are the reason God created birth control.
9. Dak Prescott…I am tired of your ****ing dead mother…God rest her soul. In case you haven’t noticed yet…we are all going to die!!!!!
10. **** you MSU…for kicking our asses 4 out of the last 5 times while Dan Mullen has been your coach. I HATE you inbred, toothless, cow-****ing, douche bag stinking ASS WIPES. **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it's good that they are indifferent towards us. Commenting out of love and indifference.

starkvegasdawg
11-24-2014, 05:16 PM
And that's why I hate those bastards.

FISHDAWG
11-24-2014, 05:20 PM
somebody should tweet this thread link to Leo Lewis

DCdawg
11-24-2014, 05:29 PM
The best she's got is an attack on our color scheme? The RebelBear colors are legitimately Yale Blue and Harvard Crimson - their tradition is trying to emulate an Ivy League school.

JDog13
11-24-2014, 05:29 PM
somebody should tweet this thread link to Leo Lewis

Let's not. I may be the minority, but I don't think tweeting recruits is something grown ups should do.

If there any non grown ups here, knock your socks off.

P.S. Does anyone here know if brass knuckles are allowed in VHS?

archdog
11-24-2014, 05:30 PM
Their fan base. They are hilarious. They are getting really defensive because they know our University and Team are better than them in every way. They are in denial and it is sad. Sad.

IMissJack
11-24-2014, 07:10 PM

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Dan Mullen ? Dude is a little bitch. **** him. How dare a damn yankee from Pennsylvania come into my state and tell half the population that they are from "up North."

This dude wishes OM fans made up half the population. Maybe 25 years ago, but all the data I have seen is that they are dwindling in MS.

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2014, 07:35 PM
This dude wishes OM fans made up half the population. Maybe 25 years ago, but all the data I have seen is that they are dwindling in MS.

Most of the never set a foot on a college campus sidewalk type fans around here that would have been Rebs back in the day are now Bammers.

Mutt the Hoople
11-24-2014, 09:41 PM
How dare a damn yankee from Pennsylvania come into my state and tell half the population that they are from "up North." Seriously
Hey, these Rebels should be used to Yankees from Pennsylvania making them his little bitch.
http://www.suffolknewsherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/army.mil-36737-2009-05-01-1405191.jpg

DistrictDawg92
11-24-2014, 09:50 PM
I think it's pretty ironic they would comment on Megan Mullen's "gigantic horse teeth". Rather have horse teeth than beaver teeth. Plus Bucky's wife looks like an ex crack addict, and come on you have to be gay to think that Megan is not a babe.

Coackjek
11-24-2014, 10:58 PM
P.S. Does anyone here know if brass knuckles are allowed in VHS?

Pretty sure they're not, but a roll of nickels work in a pinch.

Political Hack
11-25-2014, 12:00 AM
they post these things out of love.

they only spill milk over LSU though... you know, their real rival.