PDA

View Full Version : Bafoom reporting the EB line taken down per twitter

starkvegasdawg
11-24-2014, 12:00 PM
Among rumors swirling that Hobby Lobby may be a no go Saturday.

DudyDawg
11-24-2014, 12:03 PM
Mississippi state -1 now on my site

EAVdog
11-24-2014, 12:04 PM
Anklefluitis is not to taken lightly.

codeDawg
11-24-2014, 12:06 PM
MSU -2 on my site.

codeDawg
11-24-2014, 12:09 PM
Public money over 80% on MSU

http://legacy.sportsinsights.com/BuildGraphs/LargeGraph.aspx?sport_id=11&v_nss=419&v_date=11/29/2014&span=144&gtype=5&basic=1

GreenheadDawg
11-24-2014, 12:11 PM

On one hand I'll be shocked if he doesn't play, I think he will, but on the other hand they may not play him because they know they will lose and if they play a back up then they have an excuse.

Jacksondevildog
11-24-2014, 12:12 PM
Hobby Lobby and Softy Tunsil.

notsofarawaydawg
11-24-2014, 12:30 PM
Click an AD bitches !!!!

Todd4State
11-24-2014, 01:00 PM
On one hand I'll be shocked if he doesn't play, I think he will, but on the other hand they may not play him because they know they will lose and if they play a back up then they have an excuse.

I don't know what they are going to do- and it wouldn't surprise me either way.

They could start him because a hurt Bo may give them the best chance to win. If they don't start him, they can use the injury excuse. Plus, Freeze can advertise to JUCO recruits and QB free agents that they have a "need" at QB by playing and starting the back-ups. You just never know what is running through their heads.

Jack Lambert
11-24-2014, 01:33 PM
I think Freeze is really worried about losing the game big and losing his support from the fan base. He knows that the team has given up at this point. They are thinking lets just get finish with the regular season and go have fun at the bowl game. I think he is going to use the Bo injury as a excuse for the lose.

Martianlander
11-24-2014, 01:45 PM
Word I get is that he will play, but be limited. Which means if we jump on them early, it'll start hurting, and he'll have to leave the game.

RougeDawg
11-24-2014, 01:48 PM
Word I get is that he will play, but be limited. Which means if we jump on them early, it'll start hurting, and he'll have to leave the game.

When you say "it'll start hurting" I assume you are referring to his ****** and menstrual issues?

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2014, 01:49 PM
Don't think they will lay down and die in this game. It will be tough.

Leroy Jenkins
11-24-2014, 01:51 PM
Bucky said in his presser that it will take more than an ankle sprain to keep Ballace out of the game this week.........

God I hope so.

GreenheadDawg
11-24-2014, 01:55 PM

I think so too.. They would love nothing more than to ruin our season. They will be giving 100%. We just have to beat them down early and they will lay down. We just can't let them hang around into the 4th quarter

Todd4State
11-24-2014, 01:59 PM
I think Freeze is really worried about losing the game big and losing his support from the fan base. He knows that the team has given up at this point. They are thinking lets just get finish with the regular season and go have fun at the bowl game. I think he is going to use the Bo injury as a excuse for the lose.

They are definitely setting up the spin one way or the other.

Todd4State
11-24-2014, 02:00 PM

Limited? They run six plays already.

BeardoMSU
11-24-2014, 02:03 PM
I think so too.. They would love nothing more than to ruin our season. They will be giving 100%. We just have to beat them down early and they will lay down. We just can't let them hang around into the 4th quarter

Exactly. Those of you who are predicting we go in and just manhandle them from the start don't live in reality. This game will be tough. Yes, we may end up winning by double digits, but to do that, we must weather the early storm, because those 17'ers are gonna be pumped. They would love nothing better at this point than to ruin our season, and that's exactly what it would do. That's all the motivation they need. If we come out like we did against Bama we're gonna have trouble. I want to see a killer instinct.

I do think, however, if we can go in, and take the crowd out of it early, take maybe a 10pt lead into halftime, if we extend that lead in the early 3rd, their fans will file out to go "win the party" on the dead grass and bare dirt that is the beautiful grove.

thunderclap
11-24-2014, 02:05 PM

Agree.

Gen. Grant
11-24-2014, 02:06 PM
We play this game as if they were the NE Patriots. Give them hell no mater what! Prepare, Prepare, Prepare!!!

Johnson85
11-24-2014, 02:22 PM
Exactly. Those of you who are predicting we go in and just manhandle them from the start don't live in reality. This game will be tough. Yes, we may end up winning by double digits, but to do that, we must weather the early storm, because those 17'ers are gonna be pumped.

Definitely want to defer if we win the toss. Don't want to give their Defense a chance to set the tone and potentially give their ofense good field position.

NCDawg
11-24-2014, 02:30 PM
Definitely want to defer if we win the toss. Don't want to give their Defense a chance to set the tone and potentially give their ofense good field position.

We don't need to give Wallace all day to throw either, like we did Sims with our 1B 4 man rush. Kinda' similar to the NY Giants pass rush last night against Romo.

AlmostPositive
11-24-2014, 02:35 PM
Looking at this as objectively as possible, I'd say we are going to beat the hell out of Ole Miss.

Even assuming they give it a 100% effort, they don't have 100% to give.

If a genie allowed me to remove three players from the OM offensive roster, the three would be Tunsil, Treadwell, and Bro.

If I were a betting man, I'd go all in on this one, whether or not Bro plays. If he doesn't, and if you watched their QB subs against ARK, you'd feel pretty good about holding them to 14 points or less.

quickstrike2
11-24-2014, 02:36 PM
I think that Freeze will have them ready to play, and that we will get their best shot. I don't think they are going to lay down, it will be a tough game. Now if they start like they did against Arkansas, they could lay down. I think they start fast, and its up to us to stop them.

Coach34
11-24-2014, 02:48 PM
This game is going to be a war- make no bones about it- unless Bo Dirt can't go. It's his push leg to- so that's a problem for him finishing throws- which already was a weak point.

I hope Johnny doesn't sweep the leg

BulldogBear
11-24-2014, 02:54 PM
I hope our kids crush them. I hope our kids know that no matter what happens we never get any credit. Excuses will abound. There will be no respect. So beat 'em down and leave no doubt. IF they do in fact play dead, I wanna beat them by 50.

GreenheadDawg
11-24-2014, 03:24 PM
Exactly. Those of you who are predicting we go in and just manhandle them from the start don't live in reality. This game will be tough. Yes, we may end up winning by double digits, but to do that, we must weather the early storm, because those 17'ers are gonna be pumped. They would love nothing better at this point than to ruin our season, and that's exactly what it would do. That's all the motivation they need. If we come out like we did against Bama we're gonna have trouble. I want to see a killer instinct.

I do think, however, if we can go in, and take the crowd out of it early, take maybe a 10pt lead into halftime, if we extend that lead in the early 3rd, their fans will file out to go "win the party" on the dead grass and bare dirt that is the beautiful grove.

Right. We get up a couple scores and the crowd will quit and go win the party in the grove. Next, their team will quit

Percho
11-24-2014, 03:28 PM
Dose No. 14 have an ankle?

I hope big Dan says, "We may not have been their real rival, but after today we will be".

Dawg61
11-24-2014, 04:25 PM
This game won't be close. We'll hang 50 on Ole Miss. They are way too banged up and they started the season with depth issues to begin with. Take 4 of their best players out and they can't survive four quarters on adrenaline alone. We have too much size and too many fresh bodies to throw at them. Look for Robbie Nkemdiche to take himself out of this game before the 4th quarter. 5 of 6 is a reality. They wanted us. Here we are.

BulldogBear
11-24-2014, 04:31 PM
This game won't be close. We'll hang 50 on Ole Miss. They are way too banged up and they started the season with depth issues to begin with. Take 4 of their best players out and they can't survive four quarters on adrenaline alone. We have too much size and too many fresh bodies to throw at them. Look for Robbie Nkemdiche to take himself out of this game before the 4th quarter. 5 of 6 is a reality. They wanted us. Here we are.

Hail Yeah!

fishwater99
11-24-2014, 05:32 PM

Please let this happen...

Hail State !!!

Political Hack
11-24-2014, 05:38 PM
I agree we should handle them, but we are a better team than Bama too and we know how that turned out. I think we'll play lose and take care if business this weekend, but there's always that chance we come out and think about everything that's on the line rather than the game itself. Throw in the intensity of the rivalry and anything is possible.

DudyDawg
11-24-2014, 05:41 PM
I agree we should handle them, but we are a better team than Bama too and we know how that turned out. I think we'll play lose and take care if business this weekend, but there's always that chance we come out and think about everything that's on the line rather than the game itself. Throw in the intensity of the rivalry and anything is possible.

I agree about the intensity and rivalry factor. Which is why I'm staying away from a lot of these lines this weekend. You just don't know whats going to happen

BossDawg
11-24-2014, 05:44 PM

Yeah I wish a lot of our fans would quit treating this as a gimme. I'll be absolutely and pleasantly shocked if this game isn't all that close in favor of State.

FlabLoser
11-24-2014, 05:58 PM
I'm feeling a lot more confident about the Egg Bowl now than I have at any point this season. Ole Miss is reeling. They are badly banged up. Wallace has an ankle. Tunsil has a Tunsil. No Treadwell. And frankly, they are disappointed and lacking the swagger they had earlier in the season.

They'll be fired up for sure. But a 2 score lead could put them back in a loser's mentality and it could snowball on them from there.

We've got to get a good lead and never take our foot off their throat. We also could use some style points to help the committee.

Pollodawg
11-24-2014, 06:17 PM
We have to weather the early storm. They'll be jacked right out of the gate, and we can't give them quick, easy points. They can't play on adrenaline all night, and if we play focused and smart, we'll pull away at some point.

AlmostPositive
11-24-2014, 06:17 PM
"What is best in life? To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

BeardoMSU
11-24-2014, 06:27 PM
"What is best in life? To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

http://img.pandawhale.com/53523-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Conan-Ba-hgfF.gif