PDA

View Full Version : FSU vs MSU..

justwin
11-24-2014, 11:39 AM
is the semifinal game I want to see. Well, that's assuming they make the playoffs.

So, FSU beat Clemson in Tallahassee in OT 23-17. What happens is USC beats Clemson this weekend?

Bama beat Florida 42-21 in Tuscaloosa earlier in the year. FSU now gets a common opponent hosing the Gators this weekend. What happens if a 6-5 UF teams barely loses to FSU? Does that further prove that MSU should be #3.

I didn't realize how weak of a schedule FSU has had this year.

barely beat a 5-6 Okie State 37-31
barely beat an 8-3 Clemson in OT 23-17
beat a 6-5 NC State 56-41
barely beat a 7-4 Notre Dame team 31-27
barely beat a 8-3 Louisville team 42-31
barely beat a 6-5 Miami team 30-26
barely beat a 6-5 Boston College team 20-17

do they have a quality win? If they win out, they should be #4, at best.

Jack Lambert
11-24-2014, 11:45 AM
is the semifinal game I want to see. Well, that's assuming they make the playoffs.

So, FSU beat Clemson in Tallahassee in OT 23-17. What happens is USC beats Clemson this weekend?

Bama beat Florida 42-21 in Tuscaloosa earlier in the year. FSU now gets a common opponent hosing the Gators this weekend. What happens if a 6-5 UF teams barely loses to FSU? Does that further prove that MSU should be #3.

Florida is going to beat FSU. I just don't think FSU offense is going to be able to handle Fl defense.

starkvegasdawg
11-24-2014, 11:48 AM
Florida is going to beat FSU. I just don't think FSU offense is going to be able to handle Fl defense.

I can't begin to say how much I hope you are right. Hope someone knocks off OSU too. Tired of hearing about how good they are when their schedule is a joke too.

BulldogDX55
11-24-2014, 12:26 PM

Hargreaves should get two first half interceptions while Jameis is busy shaving points.

If they go out there with the power running, <10 pass attempts offense that they whipped out against UGA, they have a chance- that was the one time they looked competent on O.

Johnson85
11-24-2014, 12:37 PM

Remember Winston didn't play against Clemson though. That's probably their best win.

msstate7
11-24-2014, 12:39 PM
Remember Winston didn't play against Clemson though. That's probably their best win.

Yep. We really need USCe to beat Clemson. I think they will too

Irondawg
11-24-2014, 12:41 PM
If we get there there is no way we aren't playing Alabama if they make it as well. The last thing the committee and the nation wants is SEC vs. SEC potentially in the finals.

Ralph
11-24-2014, 12:45 PM
I can't begin to say how much I hope you are right. Hope someone knocks off OSU too. Tired of hearing about how good they are when their schedule is a joke too.

Me too. The biggest joke is OSU's double digit home loss to VaTech. I do think FL knocks off fsu.

cbrunt29
11-24-2014, 01:01 PM
If we get there there is no way we aren't playing Alabama if they make it as well. The last thing the committee and the nation wants is SEC vs. SEC potentially in the finals.

Yep, even if we somehow get the #3 spot, I believe they'd drop Bama to #2 just so there wouldn't be an all SEC final.

justwin
11-24-2014, 09:41 PM

that would be nice.

I think you called the Arkansas wins over LSU & OM too

justwin
11-24-2014, 09:42 PM

OSU should be out of the conversation. They almost lost @ home to a 3 win team in November whereas MSU thoroughly dominated a 3 win team @ home like you're supposed to....in NOVEMBER

justwin
11-24-2014, 09:43 PM
Hargreaves should get two first half interceptions while Jameis is busy shaving points.

If they go out there with the power running, <10 pass attempts offense that they whipped out against UGA, they have a chance- that was the one time they looked competent on O.

I think you're right b/c FSU's DL this year is NOT like last year as those dudes are in the NFL.

Just think media is giving FSU waaaayyy toooo much credit in 2014 for what they did in 2013.

justwin
11-24-2014, 09:44 PM

you're f*&king kidding me. was that b/c he was suspended or hurt? big difference

How god awful is Clemson? Please Spurrier destroy them again

justwin
11-24-2014, 09:45 PM

well, that's what it should be. MSU should finish 3 and Bama 1 if they win out.

It's not about "want"...it's about the 4 best teams

justwin
11-24-2014, 09:49 PM
Me too. The biggest joke is OSU's double digit home loss to VaTech. I do think FL knocks off fsu.

What's crazy is that FSU had 12 BLOWOUT wins in 2013. By blowout, I mean > 28 points.

In 2014, they only have ONE win > 28! ONE WIN. What is so championship level about that?

They should be #4, at best.