PDA

View Full Version : Bo Bounds

ShotgunDawg
11-24-2014, 11:24 AM
I couldn't listen to Bo Bounds this morning.

What was his take on our playoff chances this morning?

Is he still on his "we don't have a shot" soapbox or is he now becoming more of a believer?

Thanks

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-24-2014, 11:31 AM
I think he's changed it to, "MSU is going to get screwed"....

civildawg
11-24-2014, 11:32 AM
Yes, he still thinks we are going to get screwed and left out and I agree with him, I think it is coming

msstate7
11-24-2014, 11:32 AM
Sounded like an OM apologist to me. Of course, he always does to me

thunderclap
11-24-2014, 11:35 AM
It sure would be nice if media members in our own state would get on the wagon and be champions for us instead of doing what everybody else is doing. It makes no damn sense to me. And yeah, Bo, I hope you're reading this.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-24-2014, 11:38 AM
A little OT, but I was just shocked to hear Cowherd say "MSU will beat om and OSU will not jump them due to MSU's conference and wins".
/threadhijack

Jack Lambert
11-24-2014, 11:41 AM
I think he's changed it to, "MSU is going to get screwed"....

I guess he is using he law of numbers. He has been wrong all season and I guess he figures that he is going to be right sooner or later. I feel the committee is taking their job seriously. They were named to find the four best teams and I think thats what they are going to do.

msstate7
11-24-2014, 11:45 AM
A little OT, but I was just shocked to hear Cowherd say "MSU will beat om and OSU will not jump them due to MSU's conference and wins".
/threadhijack

Think he's doing what Rush Limbaugh says pollsters did up until the midterm elections. Keep predicting what you want then change at the end to save face