PDA

View Full Version : So much love...so much love....

BeardoMSU
11-24-2014, 10:54 AM
I've got my daily dose of humor.

http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2014/11/24/7273143/hate-week-mississippi-state

starkvegasdawg
11-24-2014, 11:01 AM
Wow. The sandy vaginosis is approaching historic levels. To any mods which may read this, how about we sticky a thread at the top showing all the hate they have for us poor backward souls that are so looked down upon that this is just another game and no big deal. Their real rival is LSU afterall. That's the game they get up for. Not some piss ant school down in Starkville.

If such a thread is started, I saw an article in the CL where a guy that has a tailgate business has had his phone ringing off the hook with people wanting to tail gate at just another game.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-24-2014, 11:23 AM
From the comments (unbelievable and I hope this is a troll):
"Dak Prescott – Okay, I’ll admit that you’re a pretty good football player, but I don’t give a damn about your dead mother. Guess what? You aren’t special. Everyone loses someone close to them at some point in life. It’s absolutely disgusting that you and your school have used your dead mother as a marketing tool. We’ve all lost loved ones, but you don’t see us going on national TV talking about it. You know why you have to use that as a marketing tool? Because you’re the poor man’s version of Tim Tebow. And just like him, you’ll suck in the NFL. You’ll be reduced to being a guest sports star on the local TV station and making appearances on state radio stations from time to time. Enjoy that shithole of a life. **** you, Dak."

I find it a bit ironic that they promote the landshark with Tony Fein.

DLGDawg
11-24-2014, 11:38 AM
I read that as a piece that is trying to soothe the Fanbase just in case we were to win the national championship.

The article itself screams FEAR from rebel nation.

Tbonewannabe
11-24-2014, 11:54 AM
Promoting Tony Fein who was a drug head that ODed. Now that is someone to be proud of not some single mother who worked her ass off and always had a positive attitude while battling cancer. It completely makes sense why UM fans would think this way.

BeardoMSU
11-24-2014, 12:04 PM
I find it funny that they still view State as an agriculture school, while completely dismissing our science departments, vet school, and engineering. We are a VH (very high) Research Institution as recognized by the Carnegie Institute for Science; you can't get any higher than that...it's a big 17'n deal. The dude does mention engineering, but how is that somehow less on the totem pole compared to liberal arts? Really? Also, I'm pretty sure more State grads go through that law school than OM grads. Just sayin'.

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2014, 12:30 PM
Constantly reminding people how cool you are is really cool don't y'all think? LOL. That article just SCREAMS Ole Miss, and not in the way the author thinks.

sandwolf
11-24-2014, 12:32 PM
Promoting Tony Fein who was a drug head that ODed.

Yea, I think it would be best if we didn't stoop to their level. It just isn't very productive to speak ill of the dead.

TUSK
11-24-2014, 12:34 PM
"Dak Prescott – Okay, I’ll admit that you’re a pretty good football player, but I don’t give a damn about your dead mother. Guess what? You aren’t special. Everyone loses someone close to them at some point in life. It’s absolutely disgusting that you and your school have used your dead mother as a marketing tool. We’ve all lost loved ones, but you don’t see us going on national TV talking about it. You know why you have to use that as a marketing tool? Because you’re the poor man’s version of Tim Tebow. And just like him, you’ll suck in the NFL. You’ll be reduced to being a guest sports star on the local TV station and making appearances on state radio stations from time to time. Enjoy that shithole of a life. **** you, Dak."

Damn, talk about hypocrisy... have those phuckers planted Chucky, yet?

messageboardsuperhero
11-24-2014, 12:48 PM

Hadn't even thought about it like that... They still get on national TV and talk about a guy who died 20+ years ago- but it's wrong for Dak to talk about his mom who passed last year? And how the hell is he using her as a marketing tool? Just dumb on so many levels.

Todd4State
11-24-2014, 12:56 PM

Exactly. I wasn't going to go there but they went there first.

godlluB
11-24-2014, 01:03 PM
MSU accounts for 48.9% of all research expenditures by universities in the state of Mississippi. In other words, if you combine all of the research done at every other university in the state, it just BARELY surpasses the total research done at MSU.

http://www.msstate.edu/web/media/detail.php?id=6588

mstatefan91
11-24-2014, 01:09 PM
Oh look, another TSUN article where the writer ticks off a list of things that no-one cares about just to console himself and the masses about getting their asses kicked every year by a school they claim to not care about.

Dawgowar
11-24-2014, 01:12 PM
I liked the one saying no matter how many times we beat them in sports our 'station in life' would be beneath them. Plantation owners and inbred English Lords - detached arrogance reproduces well among these mindsets.

Gen. Grant
11-24-2014, 01:17 PM

Chucky Mullins???? You don't use that?? Also, don't give that 2 bit blogger more page views. He is terrible and has his head so far up his ass he lives from his own shit.

codeDawg
11-24-2014, 01:28 PM
How many points do you get on Saturday for winning the cool contest?

TUSK
11-24-2014, 02:36 PM
Exactly. I wasn't going to go there but they went there first.

It's my job to get banned, Todd... you keep doin' what you're doin'...

Percho
11-24-2014, 03:09 PM
On my way home from the State ballgame I was thinking, what if a Rebel fan asked me about how I felt about the Reb's game against the Hogs.

Well I though I would tell them, "Well I kind of felt, for them as the man on trial in,"To Kill a Mockingbird," felt toward the girl who wanted a chifforobe broken up." "I felt right sorry for her/them."
I have a feeling their response would have been just like the prosecutor's, "You felt sorry for her/them? The Ole Miss Rebels? You felt sorry for her/Them?"