PDA

View Full Version : Elijah Staley not getting any love from

FISHDAWG
06-14-2013, 11:36 AM
Miami -

Elijah Staley ?@ES14_ 14m
Do I even have any #Miami fans following me? #Hurricanes

ETA - looks like the bulldog nation is all over him - very little coming from UV or Miami .... keep this up dawgs !

msstate7
06-14-2013, 12:24 PM
It'll be Miami. Just got a bad feeling. He says he's gonna shock the world. What's shocking about us or Virginia? Miami on the other hand isn't even listed as offering him on recruiting sites. It seems to me he received the offer he wanted and now he's ready to commit. Id love to be wrong on this

MSUDawg4Life
06-14-2013, 12:26 PM
You could be right.

We'll see soon.

Hump4Hoops
06-14-2013, 12:46 PM
It'll be Miami. Just got a bad feeling. He says he's gonna shock the world. What's shocking about us or Virginia? Miami on the other hand isn't even listed as offering him on recruiting sites. It seems to me he received the offer he wanted and now he's ready to commit. Id love to be wrong on this

You're being too logical. Kids like him think everything they do will shock the world.

msstate7
06-14-2013, 12:56 PM
You're being too logical. Kids like him think everything they do will shock the world.

Probably true. I'd love to add to my list of times I've been wrong. We need a good qb whether its this guy or someone else

Coach34
06-14-2013, 01:18 PM
The way we are viewed outside the state by other school's fans- it shocks them anytime we sign anybody very good. So in a sense- committing to us would be shocking

msstate7
06-14-2013, 02:40 PM
Glad I was wrong on this kid. I've gotta good feeling about him. He'll at least be a basketball star if nothing else