PDA

View Full Version : CWS Jerseys..

SaltyDawg
06-14-2013, 11:20 AM
Are we seriously wearing the clown-looking, 80's Astros jerseys for the CWS? Anyone have any insight on this? I heard a rumor that UCLA refused to wear similar jerseys.

CadaverDawg
06-14-2013, 11:25 AM
If we wear them, I will not be happy about it, but I truly hope we don't wear them in the very first game. That first game will have a large audience and I really hope we come out in our pinstripe uniforms if at all possible. It may be determined by Home/Away though.

Todd4State
06-14-2013, 11:30 AM
I seriously doubt it. Most of the players don't like them either.

So far, we've actually handled this well. We've worn them during batting practice and promoted them, which makes Adidas happy and then when we saw the fan reaction was bad, we nixed them. I imagine that if the fan reaction was good, we would slap SEC logos on them and wear them.

state66
06-14-2013, 11:53 AM
we took 3 jerseys the pin stripes the maroon state ones and one other but its one of our traditional jerseys nothing new for omaha. The NCAA only pays to put a patch on 3 uniforms so thats all there bringing. You might see the astros old school jerseys but those will once again just be warmup jerseys for BP and what not.

CadaverDawg
06-14-2013, 11:55 AM
we took 3 jerseys the pin stripes the maroon state ones and one other but its one of our traditional jerseys nothing new for omaha. The NCAA only pays to put a patch on 3 uniforms so thats all there bringing. You might see the astros old school jerseys but those will once again just be warmup jerseys for BP and what not.

Hell yea, thanks for that info.